Lets get to know each other

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I think We should each write a fact about us that has to do with disney our names and how long it takes to get to disney and where we are from! I think this will be fun!
My name is Beth I have 3 dogs that are Mickey, Minnie and Tinkerbell. I am from Chicago illinois, it takes me 2 hours and 20 minutes on a plane and 22 hours driving , non stop!

Lisalyn

My name is Lisa. I have a daughter Lindsay (13) - we live in the Atlanta, Georgia area with our Boxer (Shiloh) and 4 cats (Charles, Molly, Max and Boy - don't ask about the last ones name LMAO!) Takes me 7 hours driving to get there with 1 stop....takes me about 9-10 to get home because no matter how hard we try...we always get hung up on the South side of Atlanta coming home! :ROFLOL:

However, this year I'm going solo and flying...so about 2 hours flying ha ha!:sohappy:

kstella

My name is Kim. I have one son, Zak, and one daughter, Kelsey. This past winter is the first winter since 2004 that I did not make it to Disney World,:( but I am looking forward to going in November.:) It takes me just over 2 hours to fly to Orlando. It takes 24 hours to drive which I avoid if at all possible-much prefer flying.

Matt and Kelly

Hi all, my name is Matt. My Wife, Kelly, and I have a 6 month old daughter Ella. We will be taking her to WDW for the first time in September. We live way up north in snowy Edmonton, Alberta (yes, there is still snow on the ground up here).

Sadly, Edmonton doesn't have any direct flights to Orlando, yet, so it typically means a long day of travel including at least one lay over. I'd say it turns out to be a good 10-12 hour travel day when you account for all the time we spend in the different airports and on the plane.

Tom

Beta Return
Tom

We own DVC and visit WDW often.

2 hours and 10 minutes from IND to MCO via Airtran non-stop. Might resort to driving the 15 hours if Southwest doesn't offer some non-stop flights with acceptable times (they currently do not) after absorbing Airtran.

tiaragirl

Kenzie - oldest daughter (21) in a family of four
Favourite ride is TOT and the family has given up counting our Disney trips
From NS, Canada - it usually takes 3.5-4 hours in the air to get to Disney.

Texas84

Mark. Or as I would say at the Japan pavilion, ぼくはマアクです

Single, no kids, but have TONS of friends and family to go with.

My Grandmother's name is Minnie. Not kidding!

About a 5.5 hour drive from Warner Robins, GA with breaks.

Hi everyone ! My name is Brittany (18) from New York. We are a family of four that have been visiting WDW every year since my first birthday. We always fly down to Orlando which takes about 2 1/2 hours. I have a Minnie Mouse tattoo on my hip that I get questioned about constantly with people wondering why I'm so obsessed with Disney. Of course, there are just so many answers to that question that I could talk about it ALL day. I can't wait for my next trip that is 77 days away!! :sohappy:

lilclerk

I'm Chrissy, from Rhode Island. It takes about 2.5 hours for me to get to WDW by plane. I've never driven there, but I'm going to have to at some point if I expect my boyfriend to go back :lol: His first plane ride was to WDW in 2007 and... well, he didn't enjoy it.
I also have a Disney tattoo, it's of the EPCOT Center logo on my calf.

SRisonS

Well Hello Everybody!!!! My name is Scott. I'm happlily married to my wife, Mollie; and we have a beautiful 6-month old named Samantha. I'm originally from VA Beach, but I now live in Orlando... Only 30 minutes from The World!!!!

One of our cats is named Belle. And frequentng Disney is one of the main things that has sparked my love for photography. ;)

Lisalyn

Well Hello Everybody!!!! My name is Scott. I'm happlily married to my wife, Mollie; and we have a beautiful 6-month old named Samantha. I'm originally from VA Beach, but I now live in Orlando... Only 30 minutes from The World!!!!

One of our cats is named Belle. And frequentng Disney is one of the main things that has sparked my love for photography. ;)

AND may I add...we LOVE your photography!!:sohappy:

I_heart_Tigger

Kenzie - oldest daughter (21) in a family of four
Favourite ride is TOT and the family has given up counting our Disney trips
From NS, Canada - it usually takes 3.5-4 hours in the air to get to Disney.

Hey Tiaragirl I'm from Nova Scotia, too. :wave:

My name is Janet and I live with my boyfriend, we are both happily co-habitating and plan on staying marriage-free and child-free...figure I'd rather have more money for WDW trips anyway :lol:

I worked in WDW in 1996-1997 at the Canadian Pavilion and come from a Disney crazed family so we took lots of trips when I was a kid and I have been back a couple of times as an adult.

Hoping to get back "home" in Sept 2012 for a solo/photography trip and to have a reunion with fellow Canadian Cast Members from my time there.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I think We should each write a fact about us that has to do with disney our names and how long it takes to get to disney and where we are from! I think this will be fun!
My name is Beth I have 3 dogs that are Mickey, Minnie and Tinkerbell. I am from Chicago illinois, it takes me 2 hours and 20 minutes on a plane and 22 hours driving , non stop!

My name is Milner. Most of you know me as being "cocky" and "snobby", but honestly I'm going to try to change that. I first went to Disney when I was an infant, not even 1. I've only missed to years go to WDW ever since I was born and those years I missed it, I at least went to Downtown Disney to get a pin. I'm from Inman, S.C. about 15 minutes away from Spartanburg. It used to only take us 5 hours to get to WDW, but now it takes 9 hours and yet we still go! Although my dad, mom, and my sister think we've been to WDW so many times we've done it to death, so I'm the one that keeps us going convincing them to go there instead of Universal each year. Every time we go they're alot more happy than they are at Universal, so I think I did a good deed. We've started going on the cruise lines and they want to do that instead of the parks, luckily, I convinced them to do both. :)

PartOfYourWorld

Jess just turned 22 and graduating from College this May! One of my inspirations is Walt Disney himself and me and my mom have been going to WDW for years! Can't wait to go for the first time in the month of Sept-Oct this year! :sohappy:

powlessfamily4

My name is Chandra I live in the Atlanta metro area. I am 465 miles from WDW or 7 hours. (7 1/2 if we stop for the orange juice at the state line :) ) My husband who is crazy about Typhoon Lagoon (notice I did not say DH) and a DD 22 and DS 20. We have 2 cats (Captain Jack Sparrow and BobbiKat). We visited twice last year but only have 1 trip planned this year (Sept - flying). 2012 it will be twice!!!

jaques21

Hi my name is Julian, im 26, single, an AP holder and i have been going to Disney since i could remember lol it takes me around 1 and half hours or less to get to WDW! cant wait to go back!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
My name is Milner. Most of you know me as being "cocky" and "snobby", but honestly I'm going to try to change that. I first went to Disney when I was an infant, not even 1. I've only missed to years go to WDW ever since I was born and those years I missed it, I at least went to Downtown Disney to get a pin. I'm from Inman, S.C. about 15 minutes away from Spartanburg. It used to only take us 5 hours to get to WDW, but now it takes 9 hours and yet we still go! Although my dad, mom, and my sister think we've been to WDW so many times we've done it to death, so I'm the one that keeps us going convincing them to go there instead of Universal each year. Every time we go they're alot more happy than they are at Universal, so I think I did a good deed. We've started going on the cruise lines and they want to do that instead of the parks, luckily, I convinced them to do both. :)

im sure you are not snobby!~

Goofygirl07

My name is Nicole (21) and I have been going to Disney ever since I was 3! I have a cat named Cinderella and I will be having a Disney themed wedding next April! It takes about 16 hours to get there by car and 2 by air, although I am terrified of flying! I live in Louisville, KY.

draybook

David, age 33. I'm married to Amy and this September 8th, on our first Disney day of the trip, it will be our 10th anniversary. We've got 2 kids, Ashley(11) and Justin(10), yes we were naughty.

I'm from Los Angeles but I've been trapped in Mississippi(border of Memphis, TN) since 1994. I grew up going to DL and did without Disney anything from 1992 until 2008. We've been 3 times since, 08, 09 and last month.

It takes us a little over 12 hours to drive from here. We haven't flown but I think it takes about 2 hours or so from Memphis to Orlando.

Raven66

I'm Dee. I've been married to Joe for almost 22 yrs and we have one daughter Keeley who is 14. We went for her first visit when she was 5 and went once a year until 2008 and haven't been back since. But we are heading there in Sept. :sohappy: We live in Arkansas about an hour and 15 mins from Memphis. We are driving this trip (unless airfares drop) and it's going to take about 12 hours. We have 2 dogs Seeka and Disney. 2 cats, Belle and Dory. We had a hamster who has since passed and his name was Splash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom