Let's Bring It Back... Rate The AVATAR Above You

iheartdisney91

^8... I don't know who she is, and she looks kinda angry... but she's beautiful. And the picture is nice, too.:wave:

Hey thanks! oh Hey! its you disneytati i missed you on the site lol :wave: havent seen you in a while! 10 for yours tink is sexy! have you heard the "ring" at the HM has been covered in cement? theres a thread you prolly saw it! :animwink:

(oh its elphaba from wicked, actress eden espinosa she is sort of angry cuz her spell didnt entirely work)

disneytati

Hey thanks! oh Hey! its you disneytati i missed you on the site lol :wave: havent seen you in a while! 10 for yours tink is sexy! have you heard the "ring" at the HM has been covered in cement? theres a thread you prolly saw it! :animwink:

(oh its elphaba from wicked, actress eden espinosa she is sort of angry cuz her spell didnt entirely work)

Hey!!! I was at WDW until Dec 16th, then Xmas, New Years.... Well, I'm back! LOL:wave: Thanks for the rating. Yeah, Tink is really cool. Love her. Yeah, I know about the "ring".....

Rosenrot

Ha, how ironic...'beautifully tragic' xDD Still 9/10 for yours...

...and mine was Michael Ballack - greatest footballer of all time, since you asked xDDDD

dandaman

^Forget what it is, but it looks cool w/ fire, so... 10 :lookaroun

(10 for Metarie, BTW. My grandma's originally from there :wave: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom