Let's Bring It Back... Rate The AVATAR Above You

iheartdisney91

....You poor, poor dear. You are deprived of all things for win that the intenet has to offer. I suggest you look up some good, wholesome 4chan.

Also, above gets 6/10.

um... yeah, no..... not really. i'm deprived? HAHA if only you knew :lol: :lol: im more into the arts ... broadway,drama. music, drawing painting and costume design

9 rosenot

Rosenrot

Oh, that's one I haven't rated yet....9/10, because she's a SMILING witch, and its kind of an oxymoron...

...and I live for oxymorons xD

rlaeromech

I am guessing that is a Mickey in the sand at the beach? Pretty original, fits the theme, assuming it is a "natural wonder" I would say a 9. Only because I am reserving the 10 for the guy that change his avatar to the picture of tigger "punching" that kid. That one is a 10.

Rosenrot

ach! 10/10, just because someone FINALLY has a Narnia avatar xDD

...and besides, Aslyn was Liam Neeson's voice...and we share a birthday, so that just makes the character even better xP

jimmieglen2006

ach! 10/10, just because someone FINALLY has a Narnia avatar xDD

...and besides, Aslyn was Liam Neeson's voice...and we share a birthday, so that just makes the character even better xP

thanks alot, been suprised no narnia fans on here

10/10 for giving me one and for soccer guys being friendly

jimmieglen2006

narnia rocks, well gone to give ya a 10 cause it just rocks, cute and green. the only other cool green thing i know of is kermit the frog but you sure ain't no frog

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom