Let's Bring It Back... Rate The AVATAR Above You

k.hunter30

9 - love Tink

St. Pattie's day is always the 17th. It's a Saturday this year. Get your green beer (or milk...) , corned beef and cabbage and soda bread ready!

KevGuy

8/10

Are those clovers or brussel sprouts on the vine lol. :confused:

2 above that I must say iheartdisney91, I thought that was Boy George at first glance lmao!!!! :ROFLOL:

Rosenrot

8/10...its a cute dog...but I'm not a dog person xP So no offense. I do like the angle and such, though.

10 cuz it has lots of green and i love green!!

ok i posted on this forum at least 8 times and it still says i posted onlt 670 times! whats wrong with that??

Sadly, it doesn't count any postings you do on the chitchat boards, or I'd have a TON more.

iheartdisney91

8/10...its a cute dog...but I'm not a dog person xP So no offense. I do like the angle and such, though.

Sadly, it doesn't count any postings you do on the chitchat boards, or I'd have a TON more.

oh that stinks lol well .....10 for yours cuz it reminds me of abercombie and i like there clothes but sadly i cant get myself to spend my money on their clothing lol.

Rosenrot

Hmm...9/10. Is that the same actress that you normally have the pictures of?

And Abercrombie? xDD Ha. That's...rather amusing, really. Never considered myself much of an Abercrombie person.

iheartdisney91

Hmm...9/10. Is that the same actress that you normally have the pictures of?

And Abercrombie? xDD Ha. That's...rather amusing, really. Never considered myself much of an Abercrombie person.

lol no me neither i just like the style of the clothes, im more a hottopic person. lol. the actress is the one that you said to get a more flattering pic. of so i found one lol! yay 10 fer yours

ErickainPA

10 - great pic, loves those parrots (cousin use to own some in her bird shop) - P.S. - love the quote, great movie

26 days until we leave for the WORLD

ErickainPA

10 again. Sure is true.

Easton is getting ready for his first Disney trip and thus his 1st trip to Ohana's (he has Pooh and Minnie in grass skirts he is playing with in that pic) His outfit has goofy trying to surf on the back

k.hunter30

Interesting... I'll go with a 7 - no an 8. An extra point because it's an avatar I haven't seen yet and hasn't been rated a thousand times.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom