Leave a legacy tiles being moved?

Epcotrob

Original Poster
Was at Epcot on Sat the 24th and was in guest relations. I looked out of the windows at the old World Key Kiosk area and there were Leave a Legacy tiles on the wall covering up one of the kiosks. Could this be a trial location for the movement of the tiles?

Sassagoula

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone posted that one of the "gravestones" was damaged, and the tiles temporarily relocated.

TravisMT81

Could someone please damage all of them? Why can they not consolidate the tiles onto less tombstones and removed the rest? There is a lot of empty space!

Epcotrob

Original Poster
QUOTE=TravisMT81;4079488]Could someone please damage all of them? Why can they not consolidate the tiles onto less tombstones and removed the rest? There is a lot of empty space![/QUOTE]
:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Metallica_Band

Cuz I paid a lot of money to be on TWO of them. One was with a very good friend who I wish I met earlier in my Program as she and I would have had a very good chance at a long relationship. I like 'em where I helped pay for them to be. Bah Humbug. :brick:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Cuz I paid a lot of money to be on TWO of them. One was with a very good friend who I wish I met earlier in my Program as she and I would have had a very good chance at a long relationship. I like 'em where I helped pay for them to be. Bah Humbug. :brick:

At the expense of everyone else? My how self centered. :wave:

sweetpee_1993

Could someone please damage all of them? Why can they not consolidate the tiles onto less tombstones and removed the rest? There is a lot of empty space!

Because that would change the location of them and I don't see The Disney Gods coming up with a system to record the location change for each in their database so when all those faces on the tiles return to see their tile they can look up the new location.

jakeman

If you didn't have a picture of yourself up there, would you feel the same way? :brick::brick: :rolleyes:
In general, I have a hard time believing that the dislike for the stones is greater than the positive feelings that people have when they revisit their own or a family member's tile.

For some of those without a tile, it is an "eyesore" and a nusiance. For those with a tile, it is a lasting memory of a moment in time.

Personally, I would rather have the tarps come down between the Innoventions.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The program was never designed to be permanent. At some point in time the tiles and their displays were going to be moved.......:shrug:

janoimagine

We have a tile, and on that tile is a relative who was very near and dear to all of us who has since passed on ... Those feelings aside, the Legacy Stones are an eyesore and I wish they would relocate them soon.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone posted that one of the "gravestones" was damaged, and the tiles temporarily relocated.

That is correct. One of the displays was damaged during maintenance, and the tiles that were on there have been relocated beside GUest Relations pending repair. It has been there for a few months now.

Pioneer Hall

I believe the tiles have to be up in the park somewhere until 2020. So whether or not they keep the stones, the tiles need to be placed somewhere that guests can see them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom