Least favorite Disney attraction?

mickster

Original Poster
What is your least favorite Disney attraction? For me, if I had to choose my least favorite of all time, then it would be a tie between Tarzan Rocks at DAK and the Rocket Rods at DL.

Since neither of those exists anymore (thank goodness), I'd say my current least favorites would be a tie between Stitch (I give this one another chance every time I visit...I have no idea why) or the Tea Cups (They just make me sick and I haven't ridden them in over 10 years).

Fun2BFree

Enchanted Tiki Room UNM without a doubt. To see such a classic "Walt" attraction given a cheap overlay with loudmouthed film characters and rapping Tiki birds just makes me sick.

LoriMistress

I guess you can call this an attraction...but I cannot stand the MGM Backlot Tour. It sucks basically two hours of your life and they have nothing value to really show behinds (backstage.) It feels like I stepped back into time and was going through the backlot tour of Universal Studios, back in 1989.

zao

"THAT FIGMENT RIDE"... is journey into imagination and is one of my favorites. Even without dreamfinder... I realize you can have your own opinion, but it stinks.

Jerm

Enchanted Tiki Room UNM without a doubt. To see such a classic "Walt" attraction given a cheap overlay with loudmouthed film characters and rapping Tiki birds just makes me sick.

Cheap?!?!? That overlay cost a lot of money! But I am not even going to start the Tiki Room talk again.

I guess you can call this an attraction...but I cannot stand the MGM Backlot Tour. It sucks basically two hours of your life and they have nothing value to really show behinds (backstage.) It feels like I stepped back into time and was going through the backlot tour of Universal Studios, back in 1989.

2 hours? When was the last time you were on it. It is like 45 minutes if you are lucky! When MGM first opened and it was a actually studio it was a lot like USH. But over the years it has been cut back to the point it is now with the Water Tank show then out to the Canyon and back.

The WORST WORST WORST Disney attraction is that flight home!!!!!

J

Nicole220

What is your least favorite Disney attraction? For me, if I had to choose my least favorite of all time, then it would be a tie between Tarzan Rocks at DAK and the Rocket Rods at DL.

Since neither of those exists anymore (thank goodness), I'd say my current least favorites would be a tie between Stitch (I give this one another chance every time I visit...I have no idea why) or the Tea Cups (They just make me sick and I haven't ridden them in over 10 years).
Oh gosh, another thing we disagree on! Rocket Rods?!? I loved that ride, despite the 3 hour wait it had! I was younger when it was around, but I remember it being fun and fast!

My least favorite attraction I guess would have to be Small World.....stupid song....

Lee

Adventurer
Yeah! I LOVED me some Rocket Rods. SO much potential there. I'd love to see a fully realized version replace TTA.:sohappy:

Anyway...Least Favorite....Sounds Dangerous.:snore:

smayco

Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous without a doubt

I totally agree! Not only is that show boring, and dumb, but my son, who was then 5yo, wasn't afraid of the dark UNTIL I took him into that attraction! It's 3 years later and he's STILL not quite over it....:(

~Sue

tirian

Stitch's Great Escape (or Mistake...which is what most CMs call it)

Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management (I occasionally drop in to see if it's really as bad as I remembered...it is.)

Imagination with Figment

Sounds Dangerous

Camp Minnie-Mickey (except for LotLK show, which doesn't fit there anyway)

Ellen's Energy Adventure (WAY outdated and not nearly as impressive as the old screen technology)

The Backlot Tour (a.k.a. the meaningless trolley ride)

The sad part about all of these is that the Imagineers involved in constructing the attractions did the best with what they were given; blame management.

PintoColvig

Journey into Imagination--It's not the worst ride at Disney but it is close. However, the reason why it is my least favorite is because it fails so miserably at its subject. I mean, seriously, that ride is one of the least imaginative in all of themeparkdom. If it weren't for that cool disappearing butterfly effect the ride would be a total loss. I figure that the Imagineers deserve an attraction that better reflects what they do.

The Backlot Tour sucks, too.

figmentfan

Why do so many people hate the Figment ride? Since I am a "Figment Fan" I need to support that ride. At least figment got his rightful place back at Epcot, and not being buried alive like Mr. Toad is at Magic Kingdom.

HINT: At the exit of Haunted Mansion, there is a Pet Cemetary on the left, look up in the corner, and see who is R.I.P...............(Mr. Toad)

Least fav. rides:

MK: Stitch!
Epcot: nothing.....I LOVE Epcot!
MGM: Backlot Tour, Sounds Dangerous, ABC Theater, oh there nothing in there, and there will never be.......
AK: I am OK with AK.

wbt06

i was younger when i saw tarzan rocks and loved it but that was becouse of the skateing part. i have never done the drew carry thing but wont now becouse of what i have heard about it. i think my least favorit ride would have to be body wars. i felt that it was a cheap version of star wars. of course that was before i learned how old it was. i guess i have to say that the only ride that is still open that i hate rideing is buzz. i have said it before and i will say it again i hate that you can not pick up the gun.

KaliSplash

It seems to me you guys are missing the truly worst rides in the park. Many of those you mentioned are not the best, but how can you say any of them are worse than Dumbo the Flying Elephant, the Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Triceratops Spin.

I suspect it's because you didn't stoop this low when you were looking for bad attractions. You're looking at things that could be so much better.

But the truly worst attractions are these three spinners that you'll find at any parking lot carnival at the strip mall down the street.

docandsix

Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management

This is an unmitigated disaster. It boggles the imagination that Disney allows it to survive. We did it once, and despite the loud, obnoxious rap music, I could distinctly hear a rumbling sound coming from beneath my feet: Walt Disney rolling over in his grave.

Scooter

I would rather have a root canal done than see The Country Bear Jamboree again. Rapping Hillbilly bears with corn jugs singing songs like Blood on The Saddle with embarrasing southern accents saying things like "it's kinda like a GIT-TAR but it's only got one STRANG."
Ewwww...this attraction creeps me out just thinking about it.
Bad sound system, out dated audio animatronics. The ONLY thing good about this attraction is it's snooze in the air conditioning factor.
My KIDS didn't even like this attraction. It's totally politically incorrect and I would think that anyone from the south would find this attraction to be both disturbing and embarrasing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom