Laugh Floor Closed?

Magenta Panther

I love Laugh Floor. It's genuinely fun. I just wish Sully was in it; he's my fave Monster.

(Oh, and maybe Randall too. He's such a great bad guy).

rct247

It is still open. The walls are up for queue work to install Fastpass+. Tomorrowland Speedway is getting the same treatment right now. Both will have walls up until at least December in their queues.

javy2004

i had no idea what to expect entering the attraction last year as i entered with my 6 year old nephew and dad. we were all entertained and i hadn't seen or known of that technology before we went on. the actors were very quick witted and pretty funny in a safe way for a family attraction. my nephew enjoyed that tenfold over stitch's great escape. the second those restraint went down the way they did, i knew he wasn't going to like it and he ended up crying through most of it, i felt bad for the little guy. i thought the stitch AA was impressive, but i didn't like the smelly air blowing at my face, that's what was the most off putting part of that attraction to me. that and i guess its just a bit too intense for kids considering it's using Stitch.

I'll definitely hit the laugh floor again on my next trip:D

luv

It's open.

It's okay. I wouldn't cry if it were replaced with something better, but it is cute enough. Nice break from the heat in the summer.

Tinkerbella16

I love the Laugh Floor! We were just there a few weeks ago and I was hysterically laughing, it was great! They picked a woman who was very camera shy, and they told her to THINK of a number between 1 and a billion and she totally missed the think part and said the number out loud! Mike had a ball with her after that! Everyone was cracking up and it made her also loosen up a bit! It was such a great show! :D

AylaRanzz

We did the Laugh Floor for the first time two years ago and we loved it. I've been telling my brothers about it ever since and they're eighteen and looking forward to seeing it when we go in April. I'm secretly hoping they get spotlighted. lol.

cheezbat

The timekeeper had insanely low attendance, and that's the reason it was closed. There is absolutely no chance it will ever come back :(
We can hope though right? :)

That was in part because it was a seasonal attraction. Every visit to the MK for me in the 2000's it was closed. It drove me nuts. I've never seen it as far as I know, and sadly never will get to firsthand.

RSoxNo1

Maybe that was because of how poorly promoted it was.
I enjoyed Timekeeper, but circlevision shows in general aren't particularly popular now a days. Many of these novelty type attractions (3D is a novelty at this point) are tougher sells to today's audience.

Timekeeper also suffered due to poor in park signage (as you said, how it was promoted).

HMF

I enjoyed Timekeeper, but circlevision shows in general aren't particularly popular now a days. Many of these novelty type attractions (3D is a novelty at this point) are tougher sells to today's audience.

Timekeeper also suffered due to poor in park signage (as you said, how it was promoted).
During a trip in 2004 I saw Timekeeper listed on the park map and wanted to check it out, only problem was where it was was never specified and there was no visible marquee-signage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom