Laugh Floor Closed?

Clever Name

You know what they should have a neat 9 screened theater with a robotic host lets name him...Oh I dunno Timekeeper and his 9 eyed companion nine-eye and they can go back through time to visit Jules Verne and experience an amazing trip through time.....Man a guy can dream can't he? I guess will never see this happen..........Yeahhhhhhhh.....
They would most likely make you stand up for a show such as you describe.

bethymouse

I get a kick out of Laugh Floor. Is it a 'must do'? No, but it is honest (if corny) fun. It is a great family attraction that the kids can laugh at - especially Roz and her comments and the goofy kid-level jokes.

I could see it slotting in nicely in HS - it would be a nice fit in some ways.... I would hate to see it go away totally (and with the pre-quel coming out soon, the chances of it going away are slim and none.)
True: I'm excited about Monsters University!:) The story line looks more adult, however.;) I hope MK or any of the parks do something else w/ MI. I just think it's more fun if you're one of the people that's "picked" out of the audience.;)

pixargal

True: I'm excited about Monsters University!:) The story line looks more adult, however.;) I hope MK or any of the parks do something else w/ MI. I just think it's more fun if you're one of the people that's "picked" out of the audience.;)
I am not sure if this has been posted somewhere else, but check it out. This is such a creative marketing tool. It looks just like the college websites my son and I had to research last year. http://monstersuniversity.com/edu/

John

If infact the walls are up to install NexGen or FP...Someone explain to me why this attraction would need it? Am I to assume that ALL attractions will eventually have FP?....seriously? I guess they have to spend the 1 Billion some how.

Baloo62

Our family likes Laugh Floor too. On our last visit, I was "That Guy" (even got a sticker commemorating the honor) and our entire group was cracking up. The worst part is the wait if you are unlucky enough to have to wait through two shows. Roz makes it...always watching...always watching....

Goofyernmost

I like it, yes its in the wrong place and yes, some of the humor is childish...but I think its quite a good family attraction.

Its still 1000% better than Stitch

Here's the deal...if you are going to enjoy WDW to it's fullest you need to bring your inner "child" in with you. You need to release your grasp on being an adult and get the same, carefree, innocent joy out of that type of humor that those of younger years easily obtain.

As long as we're piling on, I, too, enjoy Laugh Floor. Different and enjoyable. No, I do not like the fact that it is in Tomorrowland (or, as it should be called, Sci-Fi Land). But Soarin' doesn't belong in The Land and the Nemo Musical doesn't belong in Dinoland either, so I'll deal with it.

Partially dealing with the first quote, Tomorrowland was pretty much re-themed during the change in the late 90's to reflect the future that will never be. Sci-Fi was a big part of that. Soarin...an attraction gliding over the land, doesn't belong in "The Land", how can that be? Nemo, granted is not a Dinosaur, but it is animal based and being in Animal Kingdom seems like a natural place to me.

KCheatle

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I like the Laugh Floor (I'm not going to use the "MILF" acronym for what I hope are obvious reasons :p) . I don't know if I agree with it's placement? If it was all the same, I would have put it in HS. But as far as the attraction goes, I actually think it's really funny! :)

powlessfamily4

I love this show! I had always skipped it previously based on others opinions. I tried it for the first time a year ago and just laughed my self silly. yeah... that's why I like... because I am silly! :p

Castle Cake Apologist

Happy to see all the love for Laugh Floor on here. It's a wonderfully funny attraction. Most of the "monsters" are from Comedy Warehouse and Adventurer's Club, so that's definitely a plus. Or at least they were when I worked in Tomorrowland Ops.

cba

I like it, just not the best ride at WDW. But it's pretty funny, and much better than its neighbor, SGE. I wouldn't mind a refurb, maybe to get better animation or something.

jmb2676

Walked past on Saturday and saw people going in. Can't remember if there were any walls up at the time but was definitely operating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom