Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I have to go for a bit. . .
but I will be back.
*takes a long, satisfying look around the thread*
Yeah this is good . . . real good.

Bye Dot! :wave: :kiss:

So glad that we're all back together again!

Yay! :sohappy:

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Where is your Blog? MJ would love to *see* you guys

Hiya all, catching up.

Dr was a fiasco, but she did rewrite scripts for MJ's asthma meds (a good thing) she said to work MJ up slowly which we were doing anyway....sigh.

I was going to go to the store on my way home, but on ther way home MJ started to cry in the back for reasons unknown to me, so we came straight home after dropping Andrew off....:cry: :hammer:

:(

Is she having pain? Maybe cramps in her abdomen? Do they have any idea why she has been so sick?

MommytoMJM

no, not that I can tell, she is sleeping a lot, which is odd. The dr didn't seem to fel there was a need to figure it out and just gave it the stomach virus line...I need a new ped, I will call my care coordinator tomorrow and start interviewing some....

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
no, not that I can tell, she is sleeping a lot, which is odd. The dr didn't seem to fel there was a need to figure it out and just gave it the stomach virus line...I need a new ped, I will call my care coordinator tomorrow and start interviewing some....
That's not good. They need to find out because it sounds like a semi-serious problem if she keeps getting sick.

Disnut

lisbetgabrielle said:
Hits even harder when you have someone special in your life who did the same for you.

I sent out emails to my friends saying thanks for being my friends. Friends are wonderful to have. Big Hugs all around for all my friends here.:sohappy:

dandaman

I'm in Peterborough right now... Circuit City store. Who says I can't have Internet access while on vacation? :drevil:

TTFN :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom