La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
I would if I knew how....
you don't know how? It's really easy. You copy the address (the http:// part...) then you click on the blue world button above where you type in this box...and then you paste the address.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I did? :confused:
No I didn't.
oh...I think I read it wrong! :lol:

Edit: Wait...it's supposed to say...who wants to post a link in the other thread to here. If that's what it said...I'm really dumb! :lol:

Edit again: right...you said who wants to post a link of that thread to this one. Which would be wrong. It would be the other way around. I was right. :D

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
you don't know how? It's really easy. You copy the address (the http:// part...) then you click on the blue world button above where you type in this box...and then you paste the address.
OK - now I remember... juist having a senior moment!

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
Hi Susan! Is the computer problem fixed?

No I don't know what else to do. I have been told this problem is a tough one to get rid of. Either I will call someone to come here to fix it or go buy another computer (CPU)

Uponastar

Disnut said:
No I don't know what else to do. I have been told this problem is a tough one to get rid of. Either I will call someone to come here to fix it or go buy another computer (CPU)

Susan, I'm telling you the step by step think I posted works.
You just have to have someone who knows their way around a computer do it.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Susan, I'm telling you the step by step think I posted works.
You just have to have someone who knows their way around a computer do it.

I will try it before I do anything Sorry :eek: I am just so frustrated. My DS will get here this sunday. :sohappy: He knows more about computers. I am a dummy when it comes to these things.:zipit:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Hey guys. (and ladies)

I believe that in Chit Chat that the creator of the thread can go and actually change the title of the thread. :wave:

I believe you can go into advanced editing and do this.

Nemo14

unkadug said:
Hey guys. (and ladies)

I believe that in Chit Chat that the creator of the thread can go and actually change the title of the thread. :wave:

I believe you can go into advanced editing and do this.
Thanks for the info, but had another thread instead, but now that we've filled that one, we're back here. Confused yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom