La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
So... basically speaking, you're an idiot? :lookaroun

Well, no. I was actually being pretty resourceful at trying to fix the drive shaft, but I lost a screw or something in the grass and I couldn't find it.

I ended up just pulling the mower around instead of trying to push. It was much easier that way.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Well, no. I was actually being pretty resourceful at trying to fix the drive shaft, but I lost a screw or something in the grass and I couldn't find it.

I ended up just pulling the mower around instead of trying to push. It was much easier that way.
Yes... but you broke it in the first place... and it's still broken, so... :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Yes... but you broke it in the first place... and it's still broken, so... :lookaroun

Actually, the unnecessary grapefruit tree broke it, if you want to get technical about it.

And it's still broken because I lost a screw and some other latch thing kind of snapped.

So....... yeah.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Actually, the unnecessary grapefruit tree broke it, if you want to get technical about it.
That's like saying the bullet did it. :lookaroun Which is true, in it's own sense, but completely irrelevant and preposterous at the same time. :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
That's like saying the bullet did it. :lookaroun Which is true, in it's own sense, but completely irrelevant and preposterous at the same time. :lookaroun

And thinking about it, the design of the lawnmower is pretty crappy too.

Not very good at getting under trees that have low branches.

Whatever.

dandaman

Pongo said:
I kind of wanted to go Scandinavian.

But Dutch works.

Better than Canadian :rolleyes: :lookaroun

Vive la Canada!

(At least be happy for Canada for at least one day out of the year. :lol: )

Connor002

dandaman said:
(At least be happy for Canada for at least one day out of the year. :lol: )
No thanks.
And while I'm at it... I should make fun of the Canadian schooling system; Apparently, it could use some work. :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

dandaman said:
Curse Dana's 4000-point lead over me in the pinball game. :lol:

Eh... 29th isn't that bad.

Dan..I am awesome...:sohappy: .Thats why!...now I have to get better and raise my score so you dont catch up:lookaroun :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom