La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

Disnut said:
My dream is to save enough money to take my sisters and their families in 2 yrs. but that will only mean I have to save almost $25,000 in 2 yrs. I don't think I am going to make it. :cry: So if and when I win my millions maybe I will call you up and we can meet. Yeah right:hammer:

Good luck with that.:lookaroun

How nice of you to want to take your sisters and their families on a trip!
You might surprise yourself on what you can save if you put your mind to it.
I hope you do it!

Pongo

Original Poster
Good evening.

I found a lucky penny after wrok today. Turns out it wasn't so lucky :(

I'm really hungry. Anyone have anything to eat?

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good evening.

I found a lucky penny after wrok today. Turns out it wasn't so lucky :(

I'm really hungry. Anyone have anything to eat?

Hi Luke! :wave:
I'm going out to dinner shortly. Want to come along?

Why wasn't the penny lucky? Did something happen?

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
A Norwegian won today's time trial, with two Americans in tow (DSC:Hincapie, who I'm rooting for, and CSC: Zabriskie).

I had to find out what a Hincapie looks like . . .

images

Not bad. :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Hi Luke! :wave:
I'm going out to dinner shortly. Want to come along?

Why wasn't the penny lucky? Did something happen?

I'd love to! Where are we going?

And the penny is unlucky because while I was mowing the lawn a while ago, I accidentally ran the drive shaft (that makes the lawnmower move forward) into our grapefruit tree (we don't even eat grapefruits). I then spent the next hour trying to figure out how to push the lawnmower through our extremely high grass/trying to mow half the backyard with the weedeater. It was the toughest yardwork I've ever had to do.

And now we have a broken-ish lawnmower. Nice.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Good luck with that.:lookaroun

How nice of you to want to take your sisters and their families on a trip!
You might surprise yourself on what you can save if you put your mind to it.
I hope you do it!

I did get one bill paid off Thursday. Now for the rest of them.:zipit: Also to deep that one paid off.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I'd love to! Where are we going?

And the penny is unlucky because while I was mowing the lawn a while ago, I accidentally ran the drive shaft (that makes the lawnmower move forward) into our grapefruit tree (we don't even eat grapefruits). I then spent the next hour trying to figure out how to push the lawnmower through our extremely high grass/trying to mow half the backyard with the weedeater. It was the toughest yardwork I've ever had to do.

Too bad about the lawnmower. :lookaroun

We're going to a place called "Big Ed's Barbecue" :lookaroun over the bridge in Burlington, NJ. I've never been, but others have and loved it. There are 11 of us going. Should be fun!

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:

We're going to a place called "Big Ed's Barbecue" :lookaroun over the bridge in Burlington, NJ. I've never been, but others have and loved it. There are 11 of us going. Should be fun!

Make that 12 :D :lookaroun

Connor002

Pongo said:

So... basically speaking, you're an idiot? :lookaroun

Disnut

Uponastar said:

Sounds like fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom