La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I hope so.
Sorry to be grumpy.
You know I love you Nibblies! :kiss:
I know you love me! :kiss:

I love you too!

(And grumpiness must abound today...must be because the holiday weekend is approaching and people want to enjoy it.)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I know you love me! :kiss:

I love you too!

(And grumpiness must abound today...must be because the holiday weekend is approaching and people want to enjoy it.)

I'm finally starting to feel better and I'm looking forward to spending the weekend outside. And the weather's going to be nice. I can't wait!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I'm finally starting to feel better and I'm looking forward to spending the weekend outside. And the weather's going to be nice. I can't wait!
That deserves a.....

Yay!!! :sohappy:

I'm going to the lake this weekend and have no timetable what so ever. I don't even know when I'm coming back. What's his face is going out of town to Daytona to see the race this weekend...so it's just me.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
That deserves a.....

Yay!!! :sohappy:

I'm going to the lake this weekend and have no timetable what so ever. I don't even know when I'm coming back. What's his face is going out of town to Daytona to see the race this weekend...so it's just me.

Wow! That sounds relaxing!
Yay for a no timetable weekend! :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Wow! That sounds relaxing!
Yay for a no timetable weekend! :sohappy:
well I have to work for what's his face's parents...but that's only on Saturday morning/afternoon. After that, my mom and dad are having their friends at the condo, so I've been told I can stay, but I don't know how long I actually will.

All in all it will be very nice.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
well I have to work for what's his face's parents...but that's only on Saturday morning/afternoon. After that, my mom and dad are having their friends at the condo, so I've been told I can stay, but I don't know how long I actually will.

All in all it will be very nice.

Well whatever you do - or don't do - I hope you enjoy it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom