La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I'm here also. I am just trying to exercise some.
My name is different from anyones elses.

Exercise some for me will you?
Yes your name is different. We won't confuse you with anyone else.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Exercise some for me will you?
Yes your name is different. We won't confuse you with anyone else.

Sorry about the exercise I only have just enough energy for me for a little while longer. Then I will have my 15 min. in for the day.:zipit: :lol:

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Sorry about the exercise I only have just enough energy for me for a little while longer. Then I will have my 15 min. in for the day.:zipit: :lol:

15 minutes is better than nothing.
I get quite a bit in when I'm in the pool.
I don't swim, but I move pretty constantly and do various exercises in the water. Keeps me from packing on the pounds while ice cream season is at its peak! :lol:

maggiegrace1

Hey Guys...Bonny just called..They are still waiting..:(Mj has not kept anything down for at least 40 hrs..and threw up the whole way to the hospital..The nausea medicine is apparently not working.Bonny is so exhausted.
She said that she will try her best to get them to keep the baby if they want to send her home because she needs to be there now.

She will be calling me later on ..could be as late as midnight and update me with everything.
She will also give me the room # and Hospital Phone # and if anyone would like to call her..then you can PM me and I will give the # to you.

I let her know we are thinking and praying for them...and that we wish we could be with her.I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Speaking of weddings, George and his dentist friend finally got paid for that video they did! Didn't think he'd ever see that money. If that guy hadn't gotten a toothache, they'd still be waiting.
finally! Whoo hoo!

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey Guys...Bonny just called..They are still waiting..:(Mj has not kept anything down for at least 40 hrs..and threw up the whole way to the hospital..The nausea medicine is apparently not working.Bonny is so exhausted.
She said that she will try her best to get them to keep the baby if they want to send her home because she needs to be there now.

She will be calling me later on ..could be as late as midnight and update me with everything.
She will also give me the room # and Hospital Phone # and if anyone would like to call her..then you can PM me and I will give the # to you.

I let her know we are thinking and praying for them...and that we wish we could be with her.I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Thank you Dana.
I'm hoping they keep MJ not only for her sake but for Bonny's.
It will take the strain off of her for a bit at least.

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:

Oh...I hope everything goes ok...

:(

I think MJ needs to stay in the hospital. It might help them figure out what's wrong.

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Thank you Dana.
I'm hoping they keep MJ not only for her sake but for Bonny's.
It will take the strain off of her for a bit at least.

I know..she said that her health nurse from cigna...said it sounded like she needed to stay in the hospital..maybe then they can both rest and MJ can get exactly what she needs..

Disnut

maggiegrace1 said:

Thanks Dana

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I know....but there are other sick children (and adults) who are at the hospital too that need taken care of. As sad as that is. :(

I know, I know.
I just had to vent.
I feel so helpless! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom