La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
After all that ice cream I guess a powerwalk was a good idea! :lol:

That is a beautiful song, too!
There are so many choices. It's nice to pick a song that means something to both the bride and groom.
yeah...it's usually better than picking some random song.

MommytoMJM

Hi All, busy day here...

I went and did all the errands on my own, MJ didn't want to go anywhere, it was bizarre being so alone.

I started at Baby Depot, I did find a bed rail (a Disney Princess one at that!), but I was also there to look at car seats, MJ is too tall for hers and all of the ones that are for her height and weight are booster seats, meaning no 5 pt harness and it just uses your car's seat belt, the problem is that MJ can undo our seat belt :( A medical car seat is between 600-800 dollars AUGH

Then I went to Toys R Us. Oh man! I haven't been into one of those since we left CA, I saw a zillion things I wanted MJ to have, I was good and only got her 4 things.

I went to Best Buy and got myself a new phone, it's the most money I have ever spent on myself for anything. It's a Virgin Mobile Switch Back (like a Sidekick) it has 4 alarms on it (for my meds) and can get AIM (for reminders for meds and talking to Nana when we are at the parks together) I don't know what all else it does, I have to program it with numbers and all before I transfer my service over.

Then I came home and we unwrapped MJ's goodies, put the bed rail together, charged my phone...Adam came over and we got ready to go to MGM around 5PM. We took it easy, saw BatB, MJ watched the Streetmosphere (she loves them) I caught up with a friend at Planet Hollywood, went to the Animator's area, 3 of the Animators did art for MJ for her Animator's Art Wall, they are beautiful, MJ did a drawing class, then we headed for Fantasmic! We met a great MAW family and sat with them, the show had some um..... technical difficulties, but was great nonetheless.

Now we're home, MJ is asleep, I am eating something and then will go figure out my phone and read HP4...

See you all in the morning!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hi All, busy day here...

I went and did all the errands on my own, MJ didn't want to go anywhere, it was bizarre being so alone.

I started at Baby Depot, I did find a bed rail (a Disney Princess one at that!), but I was also there to look at car seats, MJ is too tall for hers and all of the ones that are for her height and weight are booster seats, meaning no 5 pt harness and it just uses your car's seat belt, the problem is that MJ can undo our seat belt :( A medical car seat is between 600-800 dollars AUGH

Then I went to Toys R Us. Oh man! I haven't been into one of those since we left CA, I saw a zillion things I wanted MJ to have, I was good and only got her 4 things.

I went to Best Buy and got myself a new phone, it's the most money I have ever spent on myself for anything. It's a Virgin Mobile Switch Back (like a Sidekick) it has 4 alarms on it (for my meds) and can get AIM (for reminders for meds and talking to Nana when we are at the parks together) I don't know what all else it does, I have to program it with numbers and all before I transfer my service over.

Then I came home and we unwrapped MJ's goodies, put the bed rail together, charged my phone...Adam came over and we got ready to go to MGM around 5PM. We took it easy, saw BatB, MJ watched the Streetmosphere (she loves them) I caught up with a friend at Planet Hollywood, went to the Animator's area, 3 of the Animators did art for MJ for her Animator's Art Wall, they are beautiful, MJ did a drawing class, then we headed for Fantasmic! We met a great MAW family and sat with them, the show had some um..... technical difficulties, but was great nonetheless.

Now we're home, MJ is asleep, I am eating something and then will go figure out my phone and read HP4...

Wow Bonny! Sounds like you had a very full, and very nice, day!
Good morning hugs to you and Princess M! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom