La Fiesta de MJ

Disnut

DisneyBunny said:
I'm just happy that I'm not claustrophobic... It's putting on the paper gown that bothers me

I think that bothers everyone.:zipit:

I will be saying my prayers for you today. God's Blessing headed your way.:sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Hey all, haven't caught up yet, will work on it soon, took MJ to MK last night, had a good time, it seemed to work well for us, but he only has this schedule for 2 weeks and then he has to request it again and keep doing that as long as they will let him in the summer (he REALLY, REALLY needs to work days) sigh.

MJ slept till noon, we're not doing anything much tonight, working on errands around here, pulling pins to mail for online trading.

Tomorrow Andrew's parents are coming over, we had to borrow $$ from them, UGH.

I have a headache, and MJ is being demanding, so I'll be on and off today, more one when Andrew gets home.

tigsmom

Afternoon all :wave:

There is just way too much to try and catch up on :lol:

Got the new freezer yesterday and its just a tad too big for the space we have, we'll just work around that. Lost a bunch of food so I'll have to replace it somehow...payday was last Thursday. :(

Bonny, I hope Andrew get the schedule that works out best for you all.
Say comfy in the heat :wave:

MommytoMJM

Here on and off, head is pounding, trying to clean for the invasion of the in laws, taking care of MJ, trying to catch up here (at La Fiesta), trying to work on our newest project for MJ's pins (online pin trading), watching the MASSIVE developing storm out my window and thinking that I may have to shut down suddenly.....

Nemo14

Disnut said:
You know I am feeling kind of odd today. Whenever I post today everyone quits posting. haha

I hope it isn't me. Do I stink?
well, now that you mention it....

*sniffs pits*

No I think it's me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom