La Fiesta de MJ

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Hi Bunny!
That sucks having to wait that long...Do they let you bring your own music for the MRI?

Dunno. I don't know if they'd let me wear anything metal... it is magnetic after all.... We'll see. It'll be a new experience anyways.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Dunno. I don't know if they'd let me wear anything metal... it is magnetic after all.... We'll see. It'll be a new experience anyways.
When I had mine they had me wear headphones so they could talk to me the whole time. They also piped in music on them to drown out the noise of the machine. I kept my eyes closed the whole time and that helped a lot. Good luck with it.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
When I had mine they had me wear headphones so they could talk to me the whole time. They also piped in music on them to drown out the noise of the machine. I kept my eyes closed the whole time and that helped a lot. Good luck with it.

Was your open or closed? I didn't feel like traveling 45 minutes away for an open machine, so I'm stuck in a tube... :(

Disnut

DisneyBunny said:

Hi everyone.

Bunny is your MRI the open one or closed one? My DH had a closed one a few yrs. ago. He said it wasn't bad. Just alot of clicks and wierd noises. Never mind you answered it.

DisneyBunny

Disnut said:
Hi everyone.

Bunny is your MRI the open one or closed one? My DH had a closed one a few yrs. ago. He said it wasn't bad. Just alot of clicks and wierd noises. Never mind you answered it.

I'm just happy that I'm not claustrophobic... It's putting on the paper gown that bothers me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom