La Fiesta de MJ

lisbetgabrielle

I'm home form my deaf conference and a quick visit to MGM this afternoon. had a great weekend. Now I have to catch up with all I missed. TMW(next 2 weeks) I will be interpreting so I may not get on until after my assignment. Talk to you all later.

lisbetgabrielle

Uponastar said:
But of course!
Near enough so I can come over every evening and watch Wishes from your patio.
(And tuck MJ in for the night!)
I get first dibs on t__________g in MJ when I'm there. I'm the Nana.
Bonny had a great time at MGM this afternoon. Brain and Summer were terping. Summer is going on vacation as of this evening. But she'll be back when I come in August.

Pongo

Original Poster
Good Morning :wave:

Another Monday means it's time to head back to school.

Onlt three more weeks left, though. I'm already halfway through. The past three weeks have gone by in a flash. High school is going to be here before I know it.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good Morning :wave:

Another Monday means it's time to head back to school.

Onlt three more weeks left, though. I'm already halfway through. The past three weeks have gone by in a flash. High school is going to be here before I know it.

And then over before you know it.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Good morning, Bunny honey! :kiss:
We miss you over the weekends.
Hope you had a good one!

Morning! I can never find the time to go online over the weekend. After staring at a computer for 45+ hours during the week, I don't really want to look at a monitor on my off time. It's not that I don't want to come on and chat with you all. :wave:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning! I can never find the time to go online over the weekend. After staring at a computer for 45+ hours during the week, I don't really want to look at a monitor on my off time. It's not that I don't want to come on and chat with you all. :wave:

Understandable! :lol:
How are you, honeybunch?

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Oh. :(
I'll be thinking good thoughts.
Will you know something today, then?

Maybe, but I doubt it. they've got to send the results to my Dr, and then she'll give me a call with where we go from there. Don't know how long that'll take.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Maybe, but I doubt it. they've got to send the results to my Dr, and then she'll give me a call with where we go from there. Don't know how long that'll take.

Waiting is no fun.
Just try to keep your mind otherwise occupied.
Easy for me to say, I know.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Waiting is no fun.
Just try to keep your mind otherwise occupied.
Easy for me to say, I know.

It's on my subconsious. I was dreaming about it last night.... I'm usually pretty good about keeping my mind off of it during the day, but I can't control what I dream about. :mad:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
It's on my subconsious. I was dreaming about it last night.... I'm usually pretty good about keeping my mind off of it during the day, but I can't control what I dream about. :mad:

Darn subconcious! :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom