La Fiesta de MJ

dreamteacher

Dot Happy Belated (SP) Birthday sorry it was not yesterday I just got on the internet now. I am glad that MJ is getting back to normal and nana is right no you cant kill her. too many people like her and are praying for her.

Uponastar

dreamteacher said:
Dot Happy Belated (SP) Birthday sorry it was not yesterday I just got on the internet now. I am glad that MJ is getting back to normal and nana is right no you cant kill her. too many people like her and are praying for her.

Thank you Corey!

joanna71985

Good morning! I am off at work right now. I am working the castle show!!:sohappy: I am soo excited. I have wanted to work there since I started. Hopefully it goes well. I should be back on later. Have a good day everyone.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
oh well... Anyways, how was the rest of your birthday? :animwink:

Super!
It was an amazing day!
When I went to the pool, one of the lifeguards announced my birthday over the loudspeaker and the whole pool sang "Happy Birthday"!!!! :eek:
This is not normally done and I was totally embarrassed . . . but I felt so loved! :eek:
Then dinner and cake with my family . . . and back here for awhile!
It was the perfect day! :king:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Super!
It was an amazing day!
When I went to the pool, one of the lifeguards announced my birthday over the loudspeaker and the whole pool sang "Happy Birthday"!!!! :eek:
This is not normally done and I was totally embarrassed . . . but I felt so loved! :eek:
Then dinner and cake with my family . . . and back here for awhile!
It was the perfect day! :king:

Hee! :D I'm a sucker for being in the spotlight. That's why I like going to Disney for my birthday.

Glad to hear it went well! :wave:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Hee! :D I'm a sucker for being in the spotlight. That's why I like going to Disney for my birthday.

Glad to hear it went well! :wave:

Oh Lord! Not me! I hate the spotlight! I won't even go to a restaurant on my birthday because I'm afraid someone will tell and I'd have to endure the whole singing thing there! That is sooooo embarrassing! :lol:

On the other hand, we go to WDW for our anniversary and I love feeling special there. It's just different, somehow!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Oh Lord! Not me! I hate the spotlight! I won't even go to a restaurant on my birthday because I'm afraid someone will tell and I'd have to endure the whole singing thing there! That is sooooo embarrassing! :lol:

On the other hand, we go to WDW for our anniversary and I love feeling special there. It's just different, somehow!

I'm a sucker for attention anywhere, anytime. Marc tried to get me to wear his button on his birthday because he said I'd enjoy it more than he would :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:

Ditto!! I always beg my dad not to say anything to the waitress. My mom listens to me, and doesn't say anything, but not my dad. :lol:

Hi all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom