La Fiesta de MJ

popsicletrees

Nemo14 said:
Yes that's it. I thought it was just in October, but I just read that it starts Sept 29th. Looks like I won't be making dining reservations after all!

Just cruising through here and passing time.

I will be at the F&W festival on the 29th also. This will be the first time I've gone that I can actually appreciate it, the food that is.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Yes that's it. I thought it was just in October, but I just read that it starts Sept 29th. Looks like I won't be making dining reservations after all!

Great!
It's kind of weird watching people walking around the World Showcase with drinks in their hands, but for the most part, people behave themselves.

Uponastar

popsicletrees said:

I will be at the F&W festival on the 29th also. This will be the first time I've gone that I can actually appreciate it, the food that is.

Hi popsicletrees!
I hope you enjoy the festival, too!

Nemo14

popsicletrees said:

So you've been before?

nibblesandbits

popsicletrees said:

wow...two "new" people today...that's like a record! :lol: :lookaroun

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Great!
It's kind of weird watching people walking around the World Showcase with drinks in their hands, but for the most part, people behave themselves.
It's so cool - we went to the F&G festival, rather accidently, and now the F&W - all in the same year! I'm so psyched!

Uponastar

Eureka!

6837.jpg

Nemo14

popsicletrees said:
It was several years ago (is it even that old?). I was in the "if it's not fried, I won't eat it" prime of my youth so now I can appreciate all the different flavors and cultures!
I see - well, maybe we'll see you there!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Face it Dot - it's our magnetic personalities!

Yeah, we draw them in like flies!
Then the smart ones run for the hills once they get to know us! :lol:

Just kidding lurkers!
We're a nice bunch.

:lookaroun

Well, most of us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom