La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Oh my gosh. It is an Italian movie with subtitles. Roberto Begnini (spelling?) won an Oscar for it. He starred in it and I believe he produced it as well.
It is the story of a family (mother, father and little boy) sent to a concentration camp during WWII. The father and little boy are sent to a separate area from the mother. In an attempt to try to keep his son from being afraid the father sets out to convince the boy that everything they are forced to do is part of a game. . .and if he plays by the rules he will win a prize.
You better have a crate of tissues ready for this one!

Yeah, pretty sure I can't see that one...I can't do holocaust movies....

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Just a little bit wouldn't hurt would it Susan?
I'm a bad influence. You should stay away from me. :lookaroun

But if I stayed away then we wouldn't be friends.:p The other night I had a bite of white choc about 9 PM and I was up for 2 more hrs in the middle of the night and that was when I was having my yard sale and needed to sleep.:eek: I was sooo tired on Friday morning my DS did most of the work. Thank You DS.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
But if I stayed away then we wouldn't be friends.:p The other night I had a bite of white choc about 9 PM and I was up for 2 more hrs in the middle of the night and that was when I was having my yard sale and needed to sleep.:eek: I was sooo tired on Friday morning my DS did most of the work. Thank You DS.

Okay.
I won't try to change your mind.
You need your sleep.
I guess I'll just have to eat your portion of the ice cream.
The sacrifices I make for friends! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom