La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Okay.

It wasn't one of Betty's Exlax brownies was it?
They were actually meant for Connor.
That might explain why he's not here. :lookaroun

Nope. It was a Little Debbie brownie that I found hidden away in the pantry.

We're kind of lacking in the dessert category right now. My mom just got back from West Virginia early yesterday morning and hasn't had a chance to get to the store.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Breyers is the BEST!

Never saw Life is Beautiful what is it about?

Oh my gosh. It is an Italian movie with subtitles. Roberto Begnini (spelling?) won an Oscar for it. He starred in it and I believe he produced it as well.
It is the story of a family (mother, father and little boy) sent to a concentration camp during WWII. The father and little boy are sent to a separate area from the mother. In an attempt to try to keep his son from being afraid the father sets out to convince the boy that everything they are forced to do is part of a game. . .and if he plays by the rules he will win a prize.
You better have a crate of tissues ready for this one!

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Yay for Turkey Hill! :sohappy:
Close to Breyer's in texture.
To mean ice cream is very much about the texture.
I love Breyer's!!

Speaking of movies. I rewatched Forrest Gump last night. I didn't cry, but it was kind of sad.
My Dog Skip is an extremely sad movie. :cry:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I love Breyer's!!

Speaking of movies. I rewatched Forrest Gump last night. I didn't cry, but it was kind of sad.
My Dog Skip is an extremely sad movie. :cry:

Forrest Gump is one of my all time favorites.
I've watched it so many times I've lost count.
Never saw My Dog Skip.

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I try to keep current with music, but I must admit I've never heard of them.
I can't listen right now, but I will. I love music. A lot of different types.

The Format isn't a very well known band. They're classified as "Indie". I only know of one other person in my area that didn't hear about them from me :lol:

However, I think they're gaining populatiry. I didn't watch it, but I heard they had a lot of songs played on the MTV show "Laguna Beach". And they played at Univeral Orlando's Grad Bash this past year.

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Forrest Gump is one of my all time favorites.
I've watched it so many times I've lost count.
Never saw My Dog Skip.
Don't bother. The movie is very sad, and Frankie Muniz is as annoying as ice cream is delicious. (my LA teacher would be proud that I used a simile. :lol: )

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I have Blue Bell choc mint in the freezer right now and all this talk about ice cream I want it but I would be up all night long from the sugar rush.:zipit:

Just a little bit wouldn't hurt would it Susan?
I'm a bad influence. You should stay away from me. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Don't bother. The movie is very sad, and Frankie Muniz is as annoying as ice cream is delicious. (my LA teacher would be proud that I used a simile. :lol: )

Nice similie! :)
I've always found him to be annoying.
I've never been a fan of his TV show, either.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
The Format isn't a very well known band. They're classified as "Indie". I only know of one other person in my area that didn't hear about them from me :lol:

However, I think they're gaining populatiry. I didn't watch it, but I heard they had a lot of songs played on the MTV show "Laguna Beach". And they played at Univeral Orlando's Grad Bash this past year.

Sounds like they're catching on . . . at least in your neck of the woods. :lol:
I'll give them a try.

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Sounds like they're catching on . . . at least in your neck of the woods. :lol:
I'll give them a try.

Okay. And just so you know: my favorite song by them (also on that website) is called The First Single.

It's actually one of my favorite songs of all time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom