KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

brkgnews

Well, it would be cool if someone besides Emil kept winning AotY, but other than that, the show (to me) is different every night:shrug:
Every now and then a different adventurer will win (the cast will egg it on in that direction, for instance, should a CM be retiring from the Cloob that night, etc). However, it's considered "dirty pool" to intentionally do it otherwise since it throws a wrench in everything.

WDWKat26

Original Poster
I remember recently (Recently being within the past 5 months) Otis winning AotY. I had just missed it too, I was so upset! Vote for Otis, viva la revolution!

brkgnews

Don't go spreading the revolution to the Yahoo group for AC... I've seen grown men come out as corpses after doing that. :lookaroun

EDIT: 3000 posts. w00t. (and a nice way to break in the new avatar!)

brkgnews

I was wondering the same thing about the 1939 in your avatar. I don't have the 'this day in Disney history' book, but if anyone else does perhaps they can crack your code?

Edit - I think I figured it out from the SSE thread.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=242419&page=2
Yup -- that's part of it. I'll write it out longform one day. Or you can just wait for me to corner you at Celebration26. :lol: By the way -- back in my noggin files, I think Jeff Pepper over at 2719Hyperion may have coined the term "EPCOT39" before, so I may have stolen it? :veryconfu

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thread... KUNGALOOSH! HOOPLA! Home, Home, it's good to be here! (and so forth)

I finally got my new Illinois license plate! I'm so happy with it I could just cry!

plate.jpg

PhotoDave219

I remember recently (Recently being within the past 5 months) Otis winning AotY. I had just missed it too, I was so upset! Vote for Otis, viva la revolution!

I saw it happen once, when one of the Cast was leaving. Very insane night, with one quipping "Am i even in this skit?!"

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
was it the night I was there, with a certain MacOtis?

milewis78

I have been to the A.C. a couple of times and love it. When do they change the underlying plot...ie has it always been a trained 500 pound pigeon that wins the balderdash cup? I love the improv that occurs but would like to see more changes to the base stories. I would also love to know what changes have occurred over the years...new characters, stories, etc. Thanks for any info that you can share...until then, keep marching along!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I have been to the A.C. a couple of times and love it. When do they change the underlying plot...ie has it always been a trained 500 pound pigeon that wins the balderdash cup? I love the improv that occurs but would like to see more changes to the base stories. I would also love to know what changes have occurred over the years...new characters, stories, etc. Thanks for any info that you can share...until then, keep marching along!
No changes

brkgnews

Hey, gang -- after some discussion on the yahoo group, I started an AC wiki... http://advclub.wikia.com

By the way -- the front page isn't ready yet, but click on the "editing # articles" thing and you can see what we have so far (and add some info).

Jerm

I spent the last week and a half almost every night at the club and, to steal a line from Sam's song, "It was great to be home!" It was great to see all the old faces, how did I miss the fact that Sugar Snap is back full time??? Also had a great time Indian leg wrestling in the main salon with Otis the other night....from now on just call me Thighs McKrackin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom