KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

nibblesandbits

Great theming, but i don't think it really is fun unless your drunk , or at lest tipsy, which I wasn't. To me the jokes are stupid, i don't get the humor and they make everyone in the audience look like idiots. Maybe I'm just a party pooper, I just don't get it.
Well, I can tell you I never drink, not a drop...and I find it to be hilarious.

It just has to be your type of humor. It's not going to appeal to everyone...but you don't have to be intoxicated to enjoy it. :wave:

Thiger

If i was rich i'd be flying there right now. I love the AC.
I think its strong enough to put a few other ACs out there...vegas, toronto, New York maybe
its a great concept

Yanks07

I like to drink and was @ AC last Fri. and drank nothing and Laughed my butt off. Tried to get a drink, but bartender was lost and I gave up after 10 mins.

InfernalPenguin

ACK! After reading this I'd want nothing more than to go visit and have a beer.

...and then I realize the legal limit over there is 21 and I cry. I cry so hard.

CaptainMichael

If i was rich i'd be flying there right now. I love the AC.
I think its strong enough to put a few other ACs out there...vegas, toronto, New York maybe
its a great concept

In the right places, it would work. Disneyland should definitely have one. The Adventurers Club is just so Disney in my opinion. It's such a magical place.

I plan on spending every night there of my May trip. I miss it so much!:(

Jerm

Small news update. The upstairs bar has reopened! It's a test for who knows how long.

So the girls in the short skirts can stay upstairs and get drunk! That will be a fine way to enjoy the view from the lower level :lol:

Mr.EPCOT

Has anyone had a drink called a Pez before? I got it from a bartender there once, and I've been back several times since then, and no one else seems to know how to make it.

LoriMistress

47b8dc08b3127cceb5e2f4f6d92d00000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

47b8dc08b3127cceb5e2f4f7581c00000025108EbOG7Jo3a0

47b8dc08b3127cceb5e2f4f5581e00000025108EbOG7Jo3a0

47b7cc10b3127cceb2b15ae7e2e100000025108EbOG7Jo3a0

47b7cc10b3127cceb2b15c20e22500000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Has anyone had a drink called a Pez before? I got it from a bartender there once, and I've been back several times since then, and no one else seems to know how to make it.
Most recipes call for:

• 1 part Spiced Rum
  • 1 part Raspberry Liqueur
  • 1 part Sweet and Sour Mix

This can be served as either a shooter or in a rocks glass with ice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom