kris allen at disney hollywood studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc1984

Original Poster
does anyone know when kris allen will be appearing at dhs? i would assume sometme next week but would really like to know when. thanks

ehhh. Who cares. He sucked and should have lost. The only thing that could make the attracton worse is by adding a bit-o-kris.

SoccerMickey

Honestly, I was glad he won. I think Adam was really talented and creative but I was getting over him for a while now. And who doesn't love a good upset?
And he's really cute!

DisneyChik17

Honestly, I was glad he won. I think Adam was really talented and creative but I was getting over him for a while now. And who doesn't love a good upset?
And he's really cute!

I feel the same way. I don't watch AI, but all my friends were filling me in over dinner and I really started to favor Kris. He is so talented, which Adam is as well, but he is also a GREAT guy. I had no clue he is a youth pastor! I was so glad to see someone who is so open about their beleifs win. A lot of runners up have gone on to Christian music, and now we have a winner with that opportunity.

MasonDuo

Yeah Kris who? J/K I really didn't care who won after Danny got voted out...just a little bitter, I'm from Milwaukee so yes a little bit of Danny bias on my end :animwink:

wdwmomof3

I was really pulling for Danny but after he left I started pulling for Kris. He does have a great voice. I also think that Adam is talented but he is to over the top for me.

I would think with AIE being at HS, they are going to do something special this year. Wouldn't that be fun to watch? Does anyone know if they did the famous "I'm going to Disney World" commercial? I'd love to see it. :)

DisneyPrincess5

Maybe he's going soon?
This picture is from www.people.com
kris_allen.jpg

scotth1224

Adam (Future Drag Queen) Lambert

Cmon people.....I liked some of Adams early stuff, but he is a broadway Diva, not a real artist...He can sing but his constant screaming is ridiculous. Not to mention, I am glad that Simon got shut down after doing everything short of declaring Adam the winner!!!
You'll see Adam on off broadway or at a drag show at your local gay bar soon!

CrashNet

Oh boy...this thread is going to get dirty fast, so I'll put in my 2 cents and then watch.

Both Kris and Adam have nothing to worry about...they're both going to be great and successful in whatever path they choose in their careers, regardless of look, sound, or preference. Both are highly talented and appear to be down-to-earth guys; unfortunately the majority are so quick to judge without looking at the bigger picture. Everyone is looking for an excuse now, a reason to point blame, when the real truth, the thing everyone should remember, is that the show is just a scratch on the surface of a long career for both Adam and Kris.

Congrats to both!

Cmon people.....

Come on man, a little inappropriate...Keep the message board about the topic at hand, not about personal opinion on someone's lifestyle. Adam will do great (most likely on Broadway, he's already been off broadway with Wicked, and Kris will great as well). Hopefully we can see some of the AI top 10 at the AIE in the near future! My g/f and I are really hoping he gets a spot on the Broadway cast of Wicked.

urbanvegan

Cmon people.....I liked some of Adams early stuff, but he is a broadway Diva, not a real artist...He can sing but his constant screaming is ridiculous. Not to mention, I am glad that Simon got shut down after doing everything short of declaring Adam the winner!!!

Let's be honest, no one displays real "artistry" on a kareoke show - which isn't to say they aren't talented performers. Both of the finalists could have very successful careers if they play it right.

I'm sure the winner will make a contractually obligated appearance soon.

Also, maybe you should think before you type. Your words don't portray you in the best light. :wave:

hrcollectibles

Did Kirs Allen star on cheers.. oh wait that was Kristie Alley

Maybe the reason Adam Lost was because he was "such a shoe in" that his fans decided not to vote because they figured he was going to win anyways... I personally think the show is fixed... But it was nice to see Bikini Girl make an appearance. :lookaroun

Ausdaddy

Did Kirs Allen star on cheers.. oh wait that was Kristie Alley

Maybe the reason Adam Lost was because he was "such a shoe in" that his fans decided not to vote because they figured he was going to win anyways... I personally think the show is fixed... But it was nice to see Bikini Girl make an appearance. :lookaroun

Bingo. Do people really believe that, off the worst rated finale in Idol history, they got the most votes ever (over 100 million)? No way.

Disney_Freak429

I want to get in before this a) turns really ugly 2) gets shut down because of it. Both Kris & Adam are very talented simple as that. Do I believe Adam was more talented & would have made a more interesting version of "When You Wish Upon A Star" for the ad YES! Do I hope Disney brings them both down here again YES! Should there be ANY talk of Adam's prefrence or that Kris is a Christian NO PERIOD!!! It is a singing compatition & there personal things should stay that way & have ZERO to do with how anyone voted but in the world today thats not true & that more then likely is why we have the result we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom