kris allen at disney hollywood studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

NX2I85

I want to get in before this a) turns really ugly 2) gets shut down because of it. Both Kris & Adam are very talented simple as that. Do I believe Adam was more talented & would have made a more interesting version of "When You Wish Upon A Star" for the ad YES! Do I hope Disney brings them both down here again YES! Should there be ANY talk of Adam's prefrence or that Kris is a Christian NO PERIOD!!! It is a singing compatition & there personal things should stay that way & have ZERO to do with how anyone voted but in the world today thats not true & that more then likely is why we have the result we do.

Why is one particular reason for voting for a contestant more noble than another? Some may have voted for Adam because of his presumed preference; other may have voted for Kris because he's a youth pastor; sme may have voted for the guy with the whitest teeth, the straightest nose, or the longest fingernails.
Ultimately, who gives a flip? One reason for casting a vote is not more noble, moral, or reasonable than another. It's a dumb TV show! I watch AI some, but I never vote because of the voting rules.
Anyhow, I'll be at DHS next Thursday. It sure would be cool if Kris and/or Adam showed up.

Disney_Freak429

^^^ I don't want to carry on too much but it SHOULD be based off talent not popularity or anything I or you just mentioned (looks ect.) This in turn is the problem with any of these shows people always vote for who they can closest related with not who is the best or most talented. This is how Kris was able to win which doesn't thril me but its how these things work. I'm a Christian & voted for Adam based on talent as how you should vote since it is a talent show. But to go back a bit on topic it would be nice if Disney did do something publicly with both Kris & Adam have them come to DHS do a small concert, sign for fans ect. Instead of it only having it be for promotion & just sneaking them in the park to take picturers in front of the castle then sneaking them back out with no public knowledge of them being there.

Cmon people.....I liked some of Adams early stuff, but he is a broadway Diva, not a real artist...He can sing but his constant screaming is ridiculous. Not to mention, I am glad that Simon got shut down after doing everything short of declaring Adam the winner!!!
You'll see Adam on off broadway or at a drag show at your local gay bar soon!

You are an ______.

This thread should have been shut down as soon as that guy made that comment. I could care less if I get banned. If the thread was closed when it sould have been, nobody would have taken offense.

imagineer boy

This thread should have been shut down as soon as that guy made that comment. I could care less if I get banned. If the thread was closed when it sould have been, nobody would have taken offense.

And you cursing up a storm helps matters how?

Man, what's up with all of the turbulent threads lately?:lookaroun

And you cursing up a storm helps matters how?

Man, what's up with all of the turbulent threads lately?:lookaroun

Cursing up a storm? I saw two balnk spots.

You have no idea what it's like. You try having to defend youself when nobody else will. I bet you would say more than two bad words. It is not easy. so ______ __ ___ ____________ ______!

Tink313

Soooo Anyway.......Danny should had won.:cry: So out of spite I voted for Kris(Mom is totally in love with Adam). I told her Adam didnt have a chance with his high singing and his "foggy" song, Kris was going to win hands down :rolleyes: said it all just to rile her up. We watched the finially together I made fun of Adam the whole night:)rolleyes:) Cheered for Danny everytime I saw him (and she called him a losser :mad: :lol:) So the finial moments I got ready to swollow my pride and play surprised that Kris lost and when Seacrest said Kris....

:eek: What I couldnt believe it :confused: :eek:. Wow needless to say My moms really mad at me now :lol:

I guess us Danny Fan were really bitter :ROFLOL:

I would be really nice to see this years top 4 at DHS

DisneyPrincess'

I think Kris is a good singer and I always liked him. However I wanted Adam to win...mainly because he's just so different from any other idol contestant they have ever had...but I'm going to be in WDW next week it would be cool if both of them were there since they do the media circuit together. It would just be nice to know so I can adjust my touring plans!

Forget about who won I want to talk about Bikini girl and Kara's Duet, that was funny, and man Kara even out did her in the bikini wearing department. :drevil:

mjc1984

Original Poster
For the last time tis thread was not created to debate who was better or who should have won!!!!!!! I simply wanted to know if anyone heard anything about when kris would be at dhs. So if anyone knows anything please post if not than please dont post anything thanks

AREM

Forget about who won I want to talk about Bikini girl and Kara's Duet, that was funny, and man Kara even out did her in the bikini wearing department. :drevil:

OMG I died. Just died. I was actually in the floor laughing. That was the funniest thing I have EVER SEEN on Idol. And when she ripped open her dress, I just lost it. I was howling. There were tears in my eyes. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

OMG And Nick/Norman was HILARIOUS.

And who didn't just ADORE seeing Tatiana take over the show for a second there!!

Dude. So funny.

DisneyPrincess'

For the last time tis thread was not created to debate who was better or who should have won!!!!!!! I simply wanted to know if anyone heard anything about when kris would be at dhs. So if anyone knows anything please post if not than please dont post anything thanks

I've been looking around and I can't find anything about the exact time he will be in Disney World. But it has to be sometime in the next two to three weeks because the American Idol tour starts pretty soon. I feel like there will be some big announcement since his visit will draw in mass crowds and ultimately increase Disney ticket sales.

Tink313

OMG I died. Just died. I was actually in the floor laughing. That was the funniest thing I have EVER SEEN on Idol. And when she ripped open her dress, I just lost it. I was howling. There were tears in my eyes. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

OMG And Nick/Norman was HILARIOUS.

And who didn't just ADORE seeing Tatiana take over the show for a second there!!

Dude. So funny.

I agree it was so funny. The whole show was was great one of the best even with the shocking ending. :eek:

I thought the whole kara and bikini girl was kinda mean. I know it was suppose to be like the time they did the clay aiken thing but since kara hated her so much and she was fake hugging her to me it wasnt that funny.

goofntink

To answer the originator of this threads question. He will be appearing sometime in the next few weeks, but no definate date has been set at this time. Basically he has several requirements and engagements he has to fulfill for AI before he does anything else.

MousDad

My take:

Adam is the better stage singer. (Although that high thing he does makes him sound like a castrati.)

Kris is the better studio singer.

Since the purpose, as stated by the show, is to find a recording artist, I think America got it right.

NX2I85

Hey wait a minute, I was just thinking... Thursday is my carefully chosen DHS day. I'm trying to avoid EMH and SWW crowds. Now if Kris shows up he's gonna mess up my touring mojo! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom