Kingdom Konsultants

DisneyDebNJ

After being away from the boards for several months, I am happily back and ready to plan another vacation at Disney World this October. I have read so many informative posts about how fabulous Kingdom Konsultants are, and having always booked our Disney trips directly through Disney.com, I was wondering what the benefits of booking through Kingdom Konsultants are. I have never used a travel agent before, why, I don't know!! :shrug: I do look forward to dealing with this fine establishment, and hope the terrific members of WDWMAGIC can help me in my decision!
Happy Disney'ing :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The advantages to booking with Kingdom Konsultants are many. First and foremost is you do not have to wast time searching the web for the best deal. We keep track of all of Disney's promotions and automatically rebook you if one becomes available. My favorite part of using KK when I was a client was one email address and on phone number for all things Disney. When I had a question, wanted to make a dining reservation, switch resorts, whatever, I called or emailed Marie and it was done. Planning and arranging a Disney trip became absolutely effortless. No more waiting on the phone at 7:00 AM to get that elusive dining reservation, no more searching mousesaver, just send an email then go to Disney.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Well, booking your trip online you have the 45 day cancellation window. Vs I think 5 days over the phone? Maybe less, don't quote me.

But by booking through a travel agent they should in theory know the ins and outs of where you are going, and can be a point person to run down problems if something goes wrong. I.E. if Disney suddenly had to close your resort, your travel agent would typically be the one on the phone with them rebooking for another location instead of you. Using a good Disney exclusive travel agent like Kingdom Konsultants, they will do things like try to rebook your trip if a new discount comes out that you are eligible for. And they also tend to be much better about booking dining. Since the travel agent owns the reservation, not you, they need to make any changes. So if you book through AAA, you would need to call them and ask them to rebook you using a discount. Many of those agents may take a few days to do it, and you thus lose out on the discount. Or the same with dining, they don't realize that you need to be on the phone at 180 days to book Le Cellier or breakfast with Cinderella, but someone like Kingdom Konsultants does know that. Except for in rare occasions you won't get any real financial benefit to using a travel agent, just their knowledge and the fact that it is their time on hold and not yours.

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

After being away from the boards for several months, I am happily back and ready to plan another vacation at Disney World this October. I have read so many informative posts about how fabulous Kingdom Konsultants are, and having always booked our Disney trips directly through Disney.com, I was wondering what the benefits of booking through Kingdom Konsultants are. I have never used a travel agent before, why, I don't know!! :shrug: I do look forward to dealing with this fine establishment, and hope the terrific members of WDWMAGIC can help me in my decision!
Happy Disney'ing :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I used KK for the time when booking my upcoming honeymoon in July 12'

Again, I'll reiterate what some of the other members have said. Even though many of us, including myself, know the ins and outs of booking trips they offer a great level of convenience. This is especially true for me having booked out a length (and expensive) stay at Deluxe resorts so far ahead no discounts have been released. It gives me a peace of mind that I don't have to keep my eye so close to the ground if a discount comes out. I know KK will be on top of it, and apply it.

Upvote 0

coltow

They will handle everything! Hotel, tickets, dining reservations and flights if you need them to. For me, its the contact person. Instead of playing phone roulette when you call WDW you have an actual person to contact, that person has their own phone and email which is a huge plus when you have questions

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

When people say they handle everything they really do! Like I was hours from home on our roadtrip to Florida when I suddenly realized I forgot my Spanx at home. ((We were going on a cruise. My fitted dress would've kicked my butt if I'd attempted it without some serious spandex.)) I glanced at the internet on my smartphone and came up with 2 different address for our pre-cruise resort. Email to my trusty KK (Tammy) and the proper address was confirmed for my mother-in-law to ship the beloved Spanx to. Plus, I had an additional set of crossed fingers that nothing happened to my package enroute. So, yeah, it's the little things! It's nice to have someone else to look after the details. The KK's are all big Disney fans, too, so the constant obsessing over the Disney trip is fully understood and handled beautifully. Besides, it doesn't cost any extra and if the commission for my travel bucks has to go somewhere I'd much rather see it go to fellow Disney enthusiasts vs. the Disney Travel Company. :wave:

Upvote 0

BiggerTigger

Chalk me up as a KK lover. :kiss: I've had outstanding service that cannot be matched by any other agency I have dealt with. Both Elizabeth and now Pam, not to mention anyone I have called at the office to speak with, have answered every question, no matter how stupid it may be, and in a timely manner. They have provided suggestions, offered tips, and made everything so painless I wish they also worked for DVC.
Now that we are DVC members we don't book as much through them, but Pam has booked our September Birthday Bash this year and we can't wait to go.
The best thing is you can try them this time and if you don't like someone else booking your vacation, you are not obligated to use them again. But trust everyone that will respond that their service is the best!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
IM SOLD!!! LOL Will definately call either tomorrow or thursday, I can get phone info from here. Anyone in particular I should ask for? Thank you my WDWMAGIC family ...... its good to be home :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MacRtst

LOVED KK. Janell was awesome. Can't wait to use her again. Great personal attention. Great interaction. She really went above and beyond.

Upvote 0

jlevis

I called KK a couple of weeks ago looking for information about a possible stay at Poly. Haven't been called back yet but that's okay I resolved the question.

Upvote 0

princess'dad

Just Love Them

We booked our upcoming trip 4/12 with KK and never once had a problem, always prompt when we had a question or a change never more then 24 hours for a response. We just love them they have taken all the stress out of booking this trip and booking ADRs. Pam is just the greatest:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I called KK a couple of weeks ago looking for information about a possible stay at Poly. Haven't been called back yet but that's okay I resolved the question.

jlevis...We pride ourselves on getting back to our customers in a timely manner & we're surprised at your statement, for we never received a message from you. We always love to speak with potential customers, especially the forum members, unfortunately I never received a message.

Pam

Upvote 0

JillC LI

One other wonderful thing about KK is their willingness to relinquish some control over the booking to -retentive control freaks like me. For example, they save me the trouble of finding out resort pricing alternatives and booking the trip, but I like to be the one on the phone booking my ADRs 180 days in advance so that I can make changes on the spot based on availability, and they have no problem with that. I also like to get my Itinerary longer in advance than the average client, and they are fine with that as well.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
One other wonderful thing about KK is their willingness to relinquish some control over the booking to -retentive control freaks like me. For example, they save me the trouble of finding out resort pricing alternatives and booking the trip, but I like to be the one on the phone booking my ADRs 180 days in advance so that I can make changes on the spot based on availability, and they have no problem with that. I also like to get my Itinerary longer in advance than the average client, and they are fine with that as well.

We must be related!! LOL

Upvote 0

erstwo

jlevis...We pride ourselves on getting back to our customers in a timely manner & we're surprised at your statement, for we never received a message from you. We always love to speak with potential customers, especially the forum members, unfortunately I never received a message.

Pam

I'll back this up! I JUST told a friend today that the reason I love KK over other agencies is they always get back to you within hours. You never have to wait for an answer!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
Well, we did it!!!!!!!! (doing the happy dance :sohappy: :sohappy: ) Thanks to all of the fabulous responses to my original post, I called Kingdom Konsultants and booked with Jessica!!! LOVE this girl!! (My husband is NOT a big fan of Disney and I'm sure after using some of Jessica's ideas, I can convert him!! LOL I can't thank my WDWMAGIC family enough for helping me out. Pam, if you're reading this, your employees are awesome, thank you!!!! My new catch phrase from now on will be , "Have you KK'd today??"

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

Well, we did it!!!!!!!! (doing the happy dance :sohappy: :sohappy: ) Thanks to all of the fabulous responses to my original post, I called Kingdom Konsultants and booked with Jessica!!! LOVE this girl!! (My husband is NOT a big fan of Disney and I'm sure after using some of Jessica's ideas, I can convert him!! LOL I can't thank my WDWMAGIC family enough for helping me out. Pam, if you're reading this, your employees are awesome, thank you!!!! My new catch phrase from now on will be , "Have you KK'd today??"

Thank you :) You are just awesome my friend :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom