Kingdom Konsultants

DisneyDebNJ

After being away from the boards for several months, I am happily back and ready to plan another vacation at Disney World this October. I have read so many informative posts about how fabulous Kingdom Konsultants are, and having always booked our Disney trips directly through Disney.com, I was wondering what the benefits of booking through Kingdom Konsultants are. I have never used a travel agent before, why, I don't know!! :shrug: I do look forward to dealing with this fine establishment, and hope the terrific members of WDWMAGIC can help me in my decision!
Happy Disney'ing :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneyjes

Tiffany is helping to plan my first trip this autumn. She's been absolutely amazing! I have OCD and so when we first decided on finally making our dream a reality...I was overwhelmed with to-do's and researching. But since I have contacted Tiffany, the load off of my back has been lessened and I know she is there to any silly question I may have and help me make our dream a reality. LOVE her! <3

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

When people say they handle everything they really do! Like I was hours from home on our roadtrip to Florida when I suddenly realized I forgot my Spanx at home. ((We were going on a cruise. My fitted dress would've kicked my butt if I'd attempted it without some serious spandex.)) I glanced at the internet on my smartphone and came up with 2 different address for our pre-cruise resort. Email to my trusty KK (Tammy) and the proper address was confirmed for my mother-in-law to ship the beloved Spanx to. Plus, I had an additional set of crossed fingers that nothing happened to my package enroute. So, yeah, it's the little things! It's nice to have someone else to look after the details. The KK's are all big Disney fans, too, so the constant obsessing over the Disney trip is fully understood and handled beautifully. Besides, it doesn't cost any extra and if the commission for my travel bucks has to go somewhere I'd much rather see it go to fellow Disney enthusiasts vs. the Disney Travel Company. :wave:

We don't advertise this on our website, but yes, we can even help in some spanx emergencies. :D :lol:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Well, we did it!!!!!!!! (doing the happy dance :sohappy: :sohappy: ) Thanks to all of the fabulous responses to my original post, I called Kingdom Konsultants and booked with Jessica!!! LOVE this girl!! (My husband is NOT a big fan of Disney and I'm sure after using some of Jessica's ideas, I can convert him!! LOL I can't thank my WDWMAGIC family enough for helping me out. Pam, if you're reading this, your employees are awesome, thank you!!!! My new catch phrase from now on will be , "Have you KK'd today??"

Thank you!! I think they are all pretty awesome!! I am truly blessed to have this wonderful family of agents. Thank you again and have a wonderful trip! Jess will take good care of you. She is such a sweet, kind soul and truly loves what she does.

Pam:wave:

Upvote 0

TConrad

Tiffany is helping to plan my first trip this autumn. She's been absolutely amazing! I have OCD and so when we first decided on finally making our dream a reality...I was overwhelmed with to-do's and researching. But since I have contacted Tiffany, the load off of my back has been lessened and I know she is there to any silly question I may have and help me make our dream a reality. LOVE her! <3

Jessica--You are too sweet!! I am more then happy to help you and can not wait to continue to help you plan your WDW Vacation!! It's going to be a long and FUN ride until October! Super excited for you guys!---Tiffany :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Pam has been handling our crazy trips for years. We were sold the year we took my daughter's girl scout troop to WDW from Illinois. Pam took care of everything for us...including many room changes, date changes and dining for our group of 36! We got everything we wanted from dining at Cinderella's to Le Cellier and every place in between.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Pam has been handling our crazy trips for years. We were sold the year we took my daughter's girl scout troop to WDW from Illinois. Pam took care of everything for us...including many room changes, date changes and dining for our group of 36! We got everything we wanted from dining at Cinderella's to Le Cellier and every place in between.

That seems like such a long time ago!! :lol:

Pam

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
Thank you!! I think they are all pretty awesome!! I am truly blessed to have this wonderful family of agents. Thank you again and have a wonderful trip! Jess will take good care of you. She is such a sweet, kind soul and truly loves what she does.

Pam:wave:

I feel I am in very capable hands and could knock myself in the head ( :hammer: ) for not doing this sooner!!! I look forward to a very long and happy friendship with Kingdom Konsultants!! :sohappy:

As promised .... Have you KK'd today? :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

billyd52

I used to book my trips for my wife,4 grown children/w/spouses and grandkids. The last 3 trips i used Pam at KK and loved the service. Any problems i had or changes in my trip,1 quick e-mail to Pam and the problem was solved. Best move i made was going to KK. Thanks Pam:wave::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I used to book my trips for my wife,4 grown children/w/spouses and grandkids. The last 3 trips i used Pam at KK and loved the service. Any problems i had or changes in my trip,1 quick e-mail to Pam and the problem was solved. Best move i made was going to KK. Thanks Pam:wave::sohappy:

You are very welcome Billy!!

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom