Kim Possible adventure Epcot change rumor

mimitchi33

This is obviously completely anecdotal, but my class of 10 year olds all love Phineas and Ferb. They talk about the show constantly (much the way, a few years ago, Spongebob was all the rage in my class). A lot of them where the t-shirts. I once mistook one of them for an Angry Birds t-shirt (and was promptly corrected).

I've never once heard Kim Possible mentioned in coversation, and the first time I made reference to Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, I was met with blank, confused stares.

Yes, it is really popular with pre-teens!

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
They should retheme Imagination.... make it The Imagination Pavilion feature Phineas & Ferb. Those kids are always using their imaginations and making the most of each day. I'd love to see an AA of Doofenschmirtz and Perry! :animwink:

yeah!Mawej cool idea! I love that idea the Imagination pavilion feature Phineas and Ferb! I hope that Phineas and Ferb will have their own 3D movie in the Imagination Pavilion!:sohappy:

NewfieFan

Fair enough...

So which countries might they add this to? I think it's currently in Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Japan, France and the United Kingdom. That leaves Italy, American Adventure, Morocco, and Canada. I would guess they continue to leave the American Adventure out of it since that pavilion doesn't have the required nooks and crannies, and for some reason I don't see Morocco having much interest in participating (and I'm guessing Morocco, the real country, still has a big role in running the pavilion?). Italy is a safe bet to add it, and they could certainly do Canada, and it may even improve things up by the hotel which is currently a dead zone.

I would love to see Canada added. It is really nice back there but like you mention not many people venture back there. Canada has a few "nooks and crannies" too if that's what is needed to have a mission there!

Is there a Norway one? I don't remember it... or maybe I've never done it!?!

Alektronic

I would love to see Canada added. It is really nice back there but like you mention not many people venture back there. Canada has a few "nooks and crannies" too if that's what is needed to have a mission there!

Is there a Norway one? I don't remember it... or maybe I've never done it!?!

Yes, there is a Norway mission.

I think I'm in the minority when I say that I'd be sad if Kim Possible were to go. It was a childhood favorite of mine (I can hardly believe I'm eighteen, going on nineteen... sheesh!) and I always go through the missions at Epcot when I visit the park with my parents. It's a pretty neat experience that makes you feel like you're on an actual secret mission that no one else knows about, plus it gives me nostalgic goosebumps like you wouldn't believe. While I do like Phineas & Ferb, theming it to Perry the Platypus would make me sad to see Kim Possible go. Oh well, I suppose... progress is progress.

The Empress Lilly

I think I'm in the minority when I say that I'd be sad if Kim Possible were to go. It was a childhood favorite of mine (I can hardly believe I'm eighteen, going on nineteen... sheesh!)
I'd be very sad too to see Kim Possible go!

...and I was eighteen way back when Huey Lewis was the coolest thing around. ;)

bhg469

I hope the rumors of the dhs and dak versions are for a more immersive attraction like kp and not like sorcerers of mk. Its far less fun than the kp attraction.

Dragonrider1227

I'd love to see this re-themed to Perry! Could you imagine the dialog when you get your little communicator?

Monogram: Ah, Agent P. Excellent tourist disguise
Carl: Uh.. sir... I don't think that's Agent P
Monogram: Normally, Agent P I'd congratulate you for fooling Carl but as you know, that's not really much of an accomplishment
Carl: I'm standing right here you know!
Out of curiosity, what's wrong with sorcerers of mk?

MarkTwain

I'd love to see this re-themed to Perry! Could you imagine the dialog when you get your little communicator?

Monogram: Normally, Agent P I'd congratulate you for fooling Carl but as you know, that's not really much of an accomplishment

That's awesome. :ROFLOL:

bhg469

The problem is that it is a downgrade of kp. If they combined the two it would be great. All sorcerers is, is a very basic augmented reality game. Sure it now has difficulty levels but unlike kp. It is not at all immersive and feels thrown together. I understand kids like this sort of thing but its really monotonous for someone who is looking for something new from Disney. Instead its a kinect game that is less fun and costs you a park admission to play.

RSoxNo1

Officially announced:Coming Soon: To Epcot Agent P's World Showcase Adventure

agg39564SMALL.jpg

Greetings from Epcot!

All the would-be secret agents out there will find a great new interactive experience at Epcot this year.

Coming this summer, Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure is based on the wily secret-agent alter-ego of Perry the Platypus – faithful pet to the title characters from Disney’s animated series “Phineas & Ferb.” Although just a simple pet to Phineas and Ferb, Perry turns into Agent P in each episode to help stop the misguided plans of his nemesis, Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Epcot guests will transform into secret agents to help Agent P thwart some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s most daring plots. Agents will use a “high-tech secret agent device” to receive clues for each case. Solving the clues will take agents to different places throughout seven World Showcase countries at Epcot – Mexico Pavilion, France Pavilion, Germany Pavilion, Norway Pavilion, Japan Pavilion, China Pavilion and the United Kingdom Pavilion. Agents will scour each country for clues, evil “Inators,” and – with a little bit of luck – help Agent P defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Everyone ready to don their fedoras and help Agent P? I can’t wait!

Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure will arrive at Epcot and the current Disney Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure will close in summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom