Kim Possible adventure Epcot change rumor

ToTBellHop

Great news! Hopefully, they'll have some merch for this one! I looked for a KP World Showcase Adventure pin or a shirt or something that said "I Saved The World" (or something along those lines) and not a thing to be found. I want to give Disney my money and they just won't take it!
I've had the same general issue in recent years--my wife and I budget a certain amount for souvenirs at Disney and can't find enough worthwhile items to purchase. Saves us money that Disney would have otherwise gotten...

disney fan 13

I've had the same general issue in recent years--my wife and I budget a certain amount for souvenirs at Disney and can't find enough worthwhile items to purchase. Saves us money that Disney would have otherwise gotten...

same, the only thing i buy are the imagineering books, and general park books. nothing else ( besides star wars merch) seems interesting enough to buy

Figment1986

This rumor is true and I've hinted at it for a while now but never come out and said it. It will be called "Phinias & Ferb's World Showcase Adventure." All new effects (and even new country pavilions) will be used. It will promenently feature Perry. Changeover is budgeted at approx $6M.

interesting, I would assume they could install the effects for the new countries and then work on pre-install for the others to minimize downtime between conversion...

would we use a phone for the new one too or are we going to RFID instead... that or middle ground with a QR code ID card like on the dream/fantasy...

ISTCPilot1989

This rumor is true and I've hinted at it for a while now but never come out and said it. It will be called "Phinias & Ferb's World Showcase Adventure." All new effects (and even new country pavilions) will be used. It will promenently feature Perry. Changeover is budgeted at approx $6M.

A little time down the road...

Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today...at Epcot

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
This rumor is true and I've hinted at it for a while now but never come out and said it. It will be called "Phineas & Ferb's World Showcase Adventure." All new effects (and even new country pavilions) will be used. It will promenently feature Perry. Changeover is budgeted at approx $6M.

agreed I love Phineas and Ferb!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Forgive me as I know I'm likely being offensive...but I have to say...can you read? Your response makes no sense (not that they are ever profound). It's honestly just a curiosity of mine.

Please don't respond with, "thanks for the info!"

Leave it alone. She's not being insulting or argumentative. If you don't like reading her comments, use the ignore feature.

ToTBellHop

Leave it alone. She's not being insulting or argumentative. If you don't like reading her comments, use the ignore feature.
Fair enough...

So which countries might they add this to? I think it's currently in Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Japan, France and the United Kingdom. That leaves Italy, American Adventure, Morocco, and Canada. I would guess they continue to leave the American Adventure out of it since that pavilion doesn't have the required nooks and crannies, and for some reason I don't see Morocco having much interest in participating (and I'm guessing Morocco, the real country, still has a big role in running the pavilion?). Italy is a safe bet to add it, and they could certainly do Canada, and it may even improve things up by the hotel which is currently a dead zone.

maxairmike

No, but MouseGear now has a HUGE selection of P&F merchandise directly inside the breezeway entrance.

I've heard by the end of the year, but I'm not sure how much trust to place on it. A lot of people are talking, most aren't truly connected, but it is how I heard about Sorcerers well before it had come up on this site.

raven

A lot of people are talking, most aren't truly connected, but it is how I heard about Sorcerers well before it had come up on this site.

Then surely you've heard about the ones planned for DAK and DHS like I did a couple of years ago, eh? :animwink:

Next Big Thing

Then surely you've heard about the ones planned for DAK and DHS like I did a couple of years ago, eh? :animwink:
I remember hearing about those. Not sure if it was from you, Al Lutz, Mouse Planet or what it be, but I do remember hearing about those.

Maerj

They should retheme Imagination.... make it The Imagination Pavillian feature Phineas & Ferb. Those kids are always using their imaginations and making the most of each day. I'd love to see an AA of Doofenschmirtz and Perry! :animwink:

NoChesterHester

I remember a thread on that quite a while ago. If I remember the UP Characters were rumored for AK. I don't remember the theme discussed for DHS.

maxairmike

I remember a thread on that quite a while ago. If I remember the UP Characters were rumored for AK. I don't remember the theme discussed for DHS.

Indeed, there was plenty of talk about that as well. Up was the oft-talked about option for DAK, and P&F were actually talked about for DHS in those instances (which I think would be a much better fit, personally), and I can't for the life of me remember what was supposed to take the place of KP in the Showcase. Raven, was there actually any truth to the idea of being able to choose between being a villain or hero for the MK version? That was another big point in the initial discussions that were flying around.

Maybe they'll revisit the idea of using the upstairs of Imagination for a whole-adventure "finale" with this one. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom