Kilimanjaro Safari's Radio Music

bryan

African Dawn out of print? Not sure sure about that, we just started selling the African Dawn CD at Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney as a guest service measurement ... aka a test to see how popular it is and if we should sell it at Mombasa marketplace or Island Merchantile.

Chernabog

Wow, thanks so much for that! I absolutly love that song and sing it all day long after I ride the ride. This just totally made my day. I was looking for something to listen to at work, guess I found it.

celestia

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Thanks for pointing out I posted it wrong from my playlist

lol, i was wondering if i was the one that had it wrong on my playlist. :)

(oh.. btw... hello from littlecatgirl on lj! c'est moi) :)

IDreamOfDisney

Thank You.

First of all a big thanks to you. :sohappy: I have always enjoyed the melody since I can't understand the words. I really (yes. I will use the word) pray that nobody lauched a campaign to stop it once word realy starts to spread.

Again, Thank you. I am really going to try to learn the words.

Jay

PS. I did not mean english words. :animwink:

WDWScottieBoy

Erik, I keep playing that song over and over. I've always loved African music. If you have other songs from the KS, can you send them to me in a PM?

Also, would you mind if I put those on my #DC server?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
im posting again on how incredible this is......... scotty, im the same way, i just keep replaying it over and over....... it is so soothing :D

Captain Hank

I actually found this on a #D-C server a while back (don't remember which one) and now listen to it when I go out running. I'd always kinda wondered what the words meant--what a surprise! Thanks!

SpenceMan01

Awesome song... and spiritually uplifting! My Disney and Christian music collections converge. I guess now I don't feel as guilty for being such a Disney nut... not that I was feeling all that guilty in the first place :)

disneyfreak7036

Do you mind if I email this to a friend of mine who is a priest? He celebrates a teen mass on Saturday evenings, and I am sure he would love to teach them a new way to sing the Lord's Prayer.

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
bryan said:
African Dawn out of print? Not sure sure about that, we just started selling the African Dawn CD at Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney as a guest service measurement ... aka a test to see how popular it is and if we should sell it at Mombasa marketplace or Island Merchantile.
It's listed as out of print on Amazon.com. I know I get requests daily from guests wanting to know where they can find the CD with the song on it.

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
disneyfreak7036 said:
Do you mind if I email this to a friend of mine who is a priest? He celebrates a teen mass on Saturday evenings, and I am sure he would love to teach them a new way to sing the Lord's Prayer.

Not at all

WDWScottieBoy said:
Erik, I keep playing that song over and over. I've always loved African music. If you have other songs from the KS, can you send them to me in a PM?

Also, would you mind if I put those on my #DC server?
Go right ahead Scott. I'm in the process of researching the songs from the Harambe Loop.

I posted it for the enjoyment of all. I know that it is one of those songs that just makes you feel good for some reason.

BigNorm

thanks for posting that man! I never knew that I was listening to the Lord's Prayer while on Safari. Very Cool! Now I can impress the folks this September.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
disneyfreak7036 said:
hey, i sent it to my priest as well...... waiting reply. i hope he likes it. he is very opened minded and i think he will enjoy the cultural aspect of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom