Kilimanjaro Safari's Radio Music

SGT623

Sorry if this is off topic, but for those of you that liked the Safari song, try this one:

http://christophertin.com/samples/BabaYetu.mp3

It's not Disney but it should be IMO. I think about DAK everytime I hear it. Turn it up and enjoy! :)

Thank you very much for sharing! I would also like to suggest that people check out the group Balafon Marimba Ensemble. Their music can be heard in Adventureland and even on the Train at the Magic Kingdom, here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Balafon-Marim...1179/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-6487732-3802535?ie=UTF8

MonorailGuy

Sorry to restart an old thread, but for anyone who hasn't visited the World recently, this song is now played on all the buses as they enter DAK. I am learning the words so I can sing along (quietly, you don't want to hear me sing!) on the bus. Should cause some neat reactions from guests... hey, the driver knows the words!

mickeysaver

While I realize this is a very old post that has been brought out of the shadows, I am thrilled to learn this. Thank you to the OP and to the poster that brought this out for us all to see again. I have always thought that the music was beautiful, now I know that it's more than beautiful, it has a very significant meaning. Maggie

MonorailGuy

Yep, it's up on all the buses that are not going to be retired in the next couple months. I'm sorry to see a couple of those buses go, but such is life.

Oh, and it gets a great reaction when I start mouthing along to the words. People then want to know what it means... I don't tell because I don't want someone to get offended, write a letter and then I lose being able to listen to (part of) this neat song multiple times a day... even if there is the monorail announcer talking over it. I still sing along.

tirian

People then want to know what it means... I don't tell because I don't want someone to get offended, write a letter and then I lose being able to listen to (part of) this neat song multiple times a day... even if there is the monorail announcer talking over it. I still sing along.

The song is amazing, and I hope it never goes away!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom