Kilimanjaro Safari's Radio Music

Irrawaddy Erik

Original Poster
Simba1 said:
Irrawaddy Erik -

Do you have any other really unique WDW music that you would be willing to share?

Thanks.
Not really I get most of my music from the #disney-central on IRC. I just stumbled on it by looking for it for a while. I had one copy but I just found this higher quality version.

celestia

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Not really I get most of my music from the #disney-central on IRC. I just stumbled on it by looking for it for a while. I had one copy but I just found this higher quality version.

There is always live365.com

legal and 24/7.
what more can you ask?

celestia

bryan said:
African Dawn out of print? Not sure sure about that, we just started selling the African Dawn CD at Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney as a guest service measurement ... aka a test to see how popular it is and if we should sell it at Mombasa marketplace or Island Merchantile.

according to www.amazon.com the origional one with hapa duniani is out of print.

Maybe there is a new one?

Cosmo

you have no idea how bad of a day i have had today (and yesterday too) :cry: :( :cry:

this has made me so incredibly happy...already have it playing throughout the house. :sohappy:

you are now my personal hero. :kiss: :cool:

Lovecraft

I played it for my wife, Lisa today and she got this wistful look on her face...

I think I may be going to WDW pretty soon now ;) heh heh heh

Mr Smee

Great post. Listening to the soundtrack really brought us back to the lasdt time we rode the saffari. Never knew where to find the song, let alone know that it was the lords prayer. :wave:

brkgnews

:eek:

That was awesome! You rock!

*cracks open Erik's fortune cookie
* "I see great washes of green in your future"

PosRep!

ead79

Irrawaddy Erik said:

Would you mind telling me what IRC server #disney-central is on? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom