Key's to the kingdom- Video

makonyy15

Anyone know which tour guide is following them around? It kind of looks like Jeff from these boards, but I haven't seen a clean shot of the guide yet. If so, that'd be a pretty amazing job!:sohappy:

Walt_Disney

Found this online this morning. The second one is the best as there's more footage than shown on TV and you can actually see that there were indeed specially chosen characters there as the centerpiece to greet the Spanglers.

http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/disney/25613/

The B Roll footage on that link is the best I've seen of the event. I couldn't help think how funny it would have been if there was an E-Stop on space mountain while they were on it. :lol:

Anim8edcox

Was that one of the Aristocats on the carosel with them?

Correct. That was Marie. Other rare characters included the Walrus from Alice in Wonderland, Stromboli from Pinocchio, Clarice from the Chip and Dale cartoons. There were so many characters, face and fur, and it's very difficult to see them. Some of the face characters were Alice and the Mad Hatter, Peter Pan and Wendy, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Aladdin. Truly an awesome sight to see them all out and about together. :cool:

PaisleyMF

Pictures of some of the Caracters

Marie (The Aristocats)
100_0441.jpg

The Walrus (Alice in Wonderland)
100_0438.jpg

Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar (original Disney stars) / Koda (Brother Bear)
100_0437.jpg

Koda (Brother Bear) & Chicken Little (Chicken Little)
100_0436.jpg

Sorry about the burry of some of the pictures.

Links fixed Sorry!

Anim8edcox

Is it just my computer, but all I see are the little red X boxes instead of photos?:(

Was there anyone else at the event broadcast who managed to get any other shots? :cool:

minnierocks

This seems to be the thread where many CM's are posting...so we, The Spangler family, would like to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for getting up so early and making our day magical!!! Your energy was overwhelming and made that moment the memory of a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything!!! :wave:

PS Our VIP guide was Joey and he did a fantastic job...we'll never forget him!

CrashNet

This seems to be the thread where many CM's are posting...so we, The Spangler family, would like to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for getting up so early and making our day magical!!! Your energy was overwhelming and made that moment the memory of a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything!!! :wave:

It's the Spangler Family! :D We are all so glad you had such a great time. Congratulations again!

PaisleyMF

As cast member was glad to be there for you and your family. We did have a blast as i can imagine your family did. Congratulations.

bayoutinkbelle

How cool is this?! Welcome! :wave:

The video was amazing and I've watched it over and over. It made me tear up just watching it. I would have been a puddle if I had been there. :lol: I'm truly happy for you all.

Anim8edcox

Welcome Spanglers! What a thrill the entire event must have been for you! Congratulations! :wave:

And thanks for the photos everyone. It's great to see the event through the eyes of folks who were there! Did anyone else manage to take any other shots, particularly of the other characters there? Weren't there face characters on the red carpet? It's very difficult to tell in the official photo released of the "big moment" for numerous reasons. It would be cool to see if anyone got shots of them. :sohappy:

figment1985

This is a great event report! I'm so glad all of you CM's posted and gave your personal experience!

What a lucky family... I wish my family could win the stay at the castle, I am worried that our family isn't perfect enough though.... :lookaroun

iheartdisney91

that is really awesome!!! good for them ! NOT FAIR!!!!! i want to be in their shoes i wish i where there now!! uggg!!! AHHH!!!! oh too much?? well yall get the point!:wave:

metscool

Wow it is so cool to see that the family that won is a member of this site. I missed a lot this weekend.

Welcome Welcome.

figment1985

Are you really the Spangler family? :lookaroun

minnierocks

Yes, we really are...:wave:
This is the fastest and best way that we could let all the CM's know how much we appreciated their welcome that morning. We heard that everyone was up pretty early to be there that day.

Nemo14

Yes, we really are...:wave:
This is the fastest and best way that we could let all the CM's know how much we appreciated their welcome that morning. We heard that everyone was up pretty early to be there that day.
That's so awesome! How far ahead of time did they tell you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom