Key's to the kingdom- Video

donsullivan

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's a couple of stills extracted from the full res video of the renderings of the Castle Chamber.

Castle_Chamber_1.jpg

Castle_Chamber_2.jpg

Castle_Chamber_3.jpg

CrashNet

How cool is that. :) I haven't seen the video because I'm work, but I can't wait to see the reaction on their faces!

Wbnemo1

well i just got home from Jungle,
We had a huge line this morning waiting for busses, bigger than I've ever seen in my 11 yrs.
We reported to the "machines" lol, then everyone met on Maintstreet....long story short ,we all hid in the shops as already stated. Well... everyone else did...four of us found a great little alley next to the bake shop to fly out of at the necessary moment. At the right moment we all ran out to, but "NOT TOUCHING" :lol: the red carpet, waved and cheered, danced a jig, again not all of us danced.At last report it was said by someone there were about 3,000 of us there.....good grief!, no wonder the buss lines were long... As the Spangler family reached me,I gave two of them a high five, the father and daughter,( didn't have mickey gloves), so a high five for real......not a high 4,it's a skipper thing!). It actually was one of the best experiences I've had...fun stuff!
Best,
Will ............aka BABS
Funny, there were an awful lot of skips I didn't recognize:wave:

lwalker8

Thanks for the great recording...it was a little too early for me to be up!:snore: The artwork for the Castle suite looks absolutely incredible!:sohappy:

MickeyTigg

well i just got home from Jungle,
We had a huge line this morning waiting for busses, bigger than I've ever seen in my 11 yrs.
We reported to the "machines" lol, then everyone met on Maintstreet....long story short ,we all hid in the shops as already stated. Well... everyone else did...four of us found a great little alley next to the bake shop to fly out of at the necessary moment. At the right moment we all ran out to, but "NOT TOUCHING" :lol: the red carpet, waved and cheered, danced a jig, again not all of us danced.At last report it was said by someone there were about 3,000 of us there.....good grief!, no wonder the buss lines were long... As the Spangler family reached me,I gave two of them a high five, the father and daughter,( didn't have mickey gloves), so a high five for real......not a high 4,it's a skipper thing!). It actually was one of the best experiences I've had...fun stuff!
Best,
Will ............aka BABS
Funny, there were an awful lot of skips I didn't recognize:wave:

That must have been terribly exciting....was there a rehersal or practice before the family showed up? Were you guys nervous?

the-reason14

This is very cool. How again do you get selected for that? Is it a random thing like all the other "dream passes" and such are? And how much time do you get in the MK all to yourself an hour or 2, and is it before 9, or does the park open late those days?

pinkrose

This is very cool. How again do you get selected for that? Is it a random thing like all the other "dream passes" and such are? And how much time do you get in the MK all to yourself an hour or 2, and is it before 9, or does the park open late those days?

Through out the summer, there was a place to enter online for it.

Wbnemo1

we had a rehersal sort of...wasn't nervious, just very hungry...didnt have time for Breakyfassssst...uggg
You can take the skipper out of the jungle , but you can't take the............did I mention there were an aweful lot of Skips there :lol:
Will

aka....BABS

PaisleyMF

I am still running on euforia for the moment and just got home (after the event some of us worked) was an amazing moment. I will tell from the line to the buses to get to MK, man and everybody was on costume and ready. We (strollers and wheelchair rentals) needed to put the area ready for show. After that to the hub to get an area asign (that where everybody was supposed to stand) after some rehersals and organization (never on the carpet) we get our cue to get in area (inside the shops that have curtains on, the area on Main Street that is actually cover is been redone) i was near the family and that was incredible.

As what was the cue to get on stage, the trumpets in the rooftops and then "Be Our Guest" with a voice over welcoming the family to their kingdom.

Now i wonder why they made Mickey and Minnie change clothes, the blue dress and tux looked amazing.

Will post some pictures later.

Captain Hank

I was going to be there for the taping, even picked up a shift in the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway costume, but had to cancel because I couldn't get off work. :( Oh well, got that much more sleep. Glad to hear that it was a great experience!

se8472

I'm still tried from this morning...but it was all worth it.

being on TV is just a plus.

The Space Mt breakroom went crazy when our segment came on TV.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom