Key's to the kingdom- Video

DizFanatic

Thanks for sharing the Video!!! Although I'm dark green (almost black) with envy, I'm looking forward to my trip to WDW on Nov 30th. First time durring the Holiday season!:xmas:

MickeyTigg

MK all to themselves. WOW, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Yeah....but in the same respect, it would be weird and creepy. To go through the park and not have the noises that you hear with people all around would be strange.

Being able to go on all the rides is great but with no one else around? To me, after the excitement of winning went away, I'm not sure how much fun it would be.

WDWCPbrandon

Where were all of those CM's hiding in the middle of Main St? If they were in the shops, I wonder why the family didn't see them. Anyone here a CM that was there hiding?

I was one of the CM's there this morning. I was part of a group hiding in Hall of Champions. There were no curtains up in front of the entrance doors we came out of, but many of the windows have curtains. We all had to be there a 5am this morning and it was definitely worth it. I was too far up Main Street to see the initial reaction of the family after we ran out, so when I saw the recap on GMA this morning it was AMAZING!

bayoutinkbelle

Very nice clip. Thanks for posting it!

The kids weren't too enthused with the interview, but what kid would be? "Quit talking and let's get to the good stuff!" is probably what they were thinking.

If you notice when Mickey, Minnie and the CMs ran out, the kids were much more excited. And I had to reach for a tissue. What an amazing moment for them! It had to be fun for the CMs, too.

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Thanks for the info, Brandon!

jjgoo

Awesome! Thanks for posting the video it was great. I'm not surprised that the kids were quiet. A lot of people (and I think myself included) actually become subdued and stunned :eek: at winning something like that. I'm sure they perked up a lot once the cameras were not right in their faces.

I cannot wait to see and hear about all the winning going on!:sohappy:

I will also hope and dream:snore: that I will win something too!

DisneySaint

Where were all of those CM's hiding in the middle of Main St? If they were in the shops, I wonder why the family didn't see them. Anyone here a CM that was there hiding?

They had fabric over all the windows leading up to the spot where they stopped in the middle of main street.

I was in the Bakery! :p

Am I crazy or did I hear them announce a contest at the end of the segment? I have looked on the GMA and Disney web sights and can't find a place to enter the contest. Is there really a contest or did I just make that up? I thought I heard them say to win a 6 night stay with the first night being spent as the first family to spend the night in the castle suite.

MickeyTigg

Am I crazy or did I hear them announce a contest at the end of the segment? I have looked on the GMA and Disney web sights and can't find a place to enter the contest. Is there really a contest or did I just make that up? I thought I heard them say to win a 6 night stay with the first night being spent as the first family to spend the night in the castle suite.

I just replayed it and they did say that....apparently the link isn't posted yet.

MickeyTigg

Thanks!!

I just checked out the link....I wasn't aware that I would have to write an essay to enter :p They also want a photo....think they are looking for another perfect looking family of 4???

Yes....this is another of my fears....that selections of families for the "high profile" items won't be completely random. You wanna bet that anyone that gets selected for a prize that puts them on TV or in front of the public is good looking and a family of four with one boy and one girl?

Childless families, single people, large families, the elderly or the unattractive need not apply.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom