Key's to the kingdom- Video

minnierocks

Yes, we really are!!! We entered the park about 7:30 AM and we finished our last solo ride at about 10 AM. From what I understand, they opened the parts where we had finished and opened the whole park after we boarded the last ride...which was the Jungle Safari. So when we got off that ride there were people boarding that ride and walking around...
However, we had a VIP tour guide for our entire stay and we were able to ride most everything with very little wait. :D
The entire trip was awesome!!! I will be processing it for weeks!!!:rolleyes:

Nemo14

Yes, we really are!!! We entered the park about 7:30 AM and we finished our last solo ride at about 10 AM. From what I understand, they opened the parts where we had finished and opened the whole park after we boarded the last ride...which was the Jungle Safari. So when we got off that ride there were people boarding that ride and walking around...
However, we had a VIP tour guide for our entire stay and we were able to ride most everything with very little wait. :D
I'm so jealous!
How long did you stay at WDW?
Where did you stay?

TiggerBW

That is so exciting! Glad to meet you! Thanks for joining our boards! :) My brother was one of the CM's that took part in the "surprise." He had a blast and loved how magical and wonderful it was for your family! It couldn't wait to tell me when he got home after work that night! That's so awesome that you had your own VIP tour guide your whole stay!!!! Wow! :sohappy:

hauntdmansion79

Hey Spanglers!!!!

Spangler Family,

We just wanted to say "Hello" and "Welcome to WDWMagic!" We watched your video so many times and are so happy for you! We would die to have been in your shoes! We love how the Dad turns 7 years old when Mickey and Minnie come running out. We shared the video with our family and had so much fun watchin it! Disney still knows how to do it right, congratulations!

holden

This is so cool. I hope the little guy didn't get too much teasing at school - he's about that age where his friends would rag on him for being excited about Disney. I figured that's what made him so sheepish when the reporter asked him what his friends would say when he got home.

But don't worry.. secretly they're all jealous :p

minnierocks

Actually, we're from a pretty small school system and everyone was so excited (especially the girls) that no one has had anything negative to say:D

The whole trip was awesome and the reason was because each and every CM that we met went above and beyond in making us feel special!!!:sohappy:

Thanks again!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Actually, we're from a pretty small school system and everyone was so excited (especially the girls) that no one has had anything negative to say:D

The whole trip was awesome and the reason was because each and every CM that we met went above and beyond in making us feel special!!!:sohappy:

Thanks again!!!

Congratulations on your amazing trip! and a big welcome to WDWMAGIC, glad to have you here! :)

Walt_Disney

Thanks again!!!

what resort did you stay at?

Yep, I also cried when the Spanglers first saw Mickey and Minnie rushing out to greet them...I can't decide who's reaction I liked best! They were all great, and that unscripted moment revealed their true emotions...no worries about the formal TV interview, because at that point they were actually thinking, whereas before they were just feeling, which makes it pretty much the most magical moment ever!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom