KevinPage will Cry

DiPSU224

I agree with the overkill with the monorail spiel, the maps, and the wake-up calls...but I do have to admit that hearing Stitch in the bathrooms was pretty cute. I heard him once in Tomorrowland and then again over by the bathrooms at POTC a few weeks ago. I was the only person in there that noticed it, but I probably wouldn't have noticed it either if I hadn't read it about it on these boards.

speck76

DiPSU224 said:
.but I do have to admit that hearing Stitch in the bathrooms was pretty cute. I heard him once in Tomorrowland and then again over by the bathrooms at POTC a few weeks ago.

that was not Stitch, I just was not feeling well :lookaroun

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Referring to all the Stitch merchandise....the Buyers place orders for all that stuff WAY in advance. So even if it is not selling as well, you won't really know it because the shelves will still be stocked FOREVER:eek: !!! It will take a while for it to dwindle down...they get the sales numbers in and decide whether or not to reorder all that stuff. So maybe Kevin can cry over that!!:rolleyes:

AndyP

Entering the MK should be all about the magic, like "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom, where dreams come true..." etc, I feel sorry for new guests who get welcome to "Stitch Kingdom", really gives the wrong image!!!!

RedBaron

speck76 said:
personally, I think Goofy should be the voice of the monorail, replacing the current guy.

I would love to hear Goofy say "Please stand clear of the doors - Por favor, mantegan se allejado de las puertas"
Haha. That would be great. I remember the first time we stayed on property our wake up call in the morning was Goofy. My mom had picked up the phone for the wake up call on that first morning and thought someone was crank calling her. They called back and she burst out laughing when she recognized the voice and said that it was the Goofy wake up call.

Figment1986

I think disney should do what Universal does with Wake ups.. Have your choice of different characters.. push won for mickey... push too for stitch.... push tree for goofy

push for for random....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom