Just heard something VERY interesting

abian

Corrus said:
RED LIGHT - Beastly kingdom.
RED LIGHT - JTTCOTE in AK.
RED LIGHT - DL's HM upgrades.
RED LIGHT - Indy jones adventure.
RED LIGHT - Something,anything new to go in the old WoL pavillion.
RED LIGHT - Crushes EAC ride from paris.please.
RED LIGHT - The monsters inc attraction
RED LIGHT - Restaurant in the old skyway stations.
RED LIGHT - Midway mania.

023.gif

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Midway Mania is RED LIGHT????? Then what's the fuss?

Lee

Adventurer
Interesting.
I hadn't heard any of this stuff about July 11.....however, I do tend to have a lot of faith in Lee M.'s information.

JimboJones123

IcicleM said:
River Country, being brought bakc, I'm not sure of. However, I did hear they are going to tear River Country down completely, start over, and it would be a Pirates of the Caribbean themed Water Park called Pirates of the Caribbean Water Adventure, but it seems that may not happen since River Country is right next to Fort Wilderness, and the theme would be kinda off, and it's a small place, but who knows? They might make it bigger, or whatever, I dunno, but we'll see what happens.

They are better re-theming TL.

1stStarIC2nite

Corrus said:

023.gif

You sure? I talked with an Imagineer at the Imagineer Lunch on the 10th and he said that the "Midway Mania" attraction is "supposed to be cool" but that he personally did not know much about it. To me, that's a confirmation, but I guess it could have gotten axed the next day???

Lee

Adventurer
"Midway Mania" or whatever it eventually gets called is indeed coming. No question.
"Monsters Inc., The Laugh Floor" is also coming.

Imagination redo...not so much. Sort of an out-there, blue-sky idea...but no real project or funding. More like Tony B. wishing out loud, I think.

Ten-year plan...real. Nothing set in stone, but more of a "what we'd like to get done" kind of thing.

Leemac...knows his stuff. Seriously.

DisneyRoxMySox

Lee said:
"Midway Mania" or whatever it eventually gets called is indeed coming. No question.
"Monsters Inc., The Laugh Floor" is also coming.

Imagination redo...not so much. Sort of an out-there, blue-sky idea...but no real project or funding. More like Tony B. wishing out loud, I think.

Ten-year plan...real. Nothing set in stone, but more of a "what we'd like to get done" kind of thing.

Leemac...knows his stuff. Seriously.

I'm excited!! :sohappy:

By the way, Lee you are the man. :p

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Original Poster
comics101 said:
I don't mean to sound rude, but what does this response mean??:confused: Are you saying this is all a joke??

Thanks.

This is not a joke. It is more of a test of certain responses from certain people.

And Lee, are you 100% sure Imagination redo is just a blue sky idea? Ive seen some pretty detailed reports about it and a projected timetable AND the rumors were it was gonna get announced in October. Now im wondering if it gets nixed, will Disney still anounce something for Epcot's 25th. in October?

Lee

Adventurer
Lewis Carroll said:
And Lee, are you 100% sure Imagination redo is just a blue sky idea? Ive seen some pretty detailed reports about it and a projected timetable AND the rumors were it was gonna get announced in October.

That's the way I heard it. I have also heard of preliminary plans, budgets, etc. from some usualy reliable people, so I don't discount it entirely.
However, an even more reliable person told me that it was just a "more fleshed-out than usual" blue sky idea.

I'll keep an eye on it.

comics101

Lewis Carroll said:
This is not a joke. It is more of a test of certain responses from certain people.

And Lee, are you 100% sure Imagination redo is just a blue sky idea? Ive seen some pretty detailed reports about it and a projected timetable AND the rumors were it was gonna get announced in October. Now im wondering if it gets nixed, will Disney still anounce something for Epcot's 25th. in October?

ok thanks. That post just really confused me!!!:lol:

pinjim

I heard once from a bus driver that Disney was planning a new park with animals ...not a zoo, and it would have dinosaurs that actually walked around!!!!
I guess I was just "Lucky" to get a good in-the-know driver back in 1994!?
Bus drivers rule the World!

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Original Poster
pinjim said:
I heard once from a bus driver that Disney was planning a new park with animals ...not a zoo, and it would have dinosaurs that actually walked around!!!!
I guess I was just "Lucky" to get a good in-the-know driver back in 1994!?
Bus drivers rule the World!

Did he also happen to mention to keep an eye out for something BEASTLY in the parks future?

Herk

Corrus said:
RED LIGHT - Beastly kingdom.
RED LIGHT - JTTCOTE in AK.
RED LIGHT - DL's HM upgrades.
RED LIGHT - Indy jones adventure.
RED LIGHT - Something,anything new to go in the old WoL pavillion.
RED LIGHT - Crushes EAC ride from paris.please.
RED LIGHT - The monsters inc attraction
RED LIGHT - Restaurant in the old skyway stations.

023.gif

I know you say your a friend of Michael Eisner and all that crap - however if they have really red lighted all these projects when they need to attract more people to both AK and MGM (as well as Epcot although to a lesser degree). Then what exactly are they going to be building in WDW

imagineersrock

Herk said:
...they need to attract more people to both AK and MGM (as well as Epcot although to a lesser degree). Then what exactly are they going to be building in WDW
Believe it or not, attracting people to DAK has not been an issue lately. As far as attendance numbers at the parks go, (thanks mainly to Everest) the recent order has looked a lot like this:

1.) Magic Kingdom
2.) Disney's Animal Kingdom
2.) Epcot
4.) Disney-MGM Studios

With some days DAK even beating out the MK! On top of that, there's the new Asian restaurant and Finding Nemo Musical on the way for Animal Kindom. If you ask me, DAK is in great shape right now and it's the other parks they need to start working on---namely The Disney-MGM Studios.

LudwigVonDrake

What are the lines like these days for Everest?

MGM needs help...it has become a half day park. I realize the Midway Mania ride is coming (2008ish) but it needs more than one ride. Oh, and NO Meet n' Greets please :(

jedimaster1227

LudwigVonDrake said:
What are the lines like these days for Everest?

MGM needs help...it has become a half day park. I realize the Midway Mania ride is coming (2008ish) but it needs more than one ride. Oh, and NO Meet n' Greets please :(

Crazier than they were the day they started Cast Previews. The ride is doing wonders for AK. The line on a normal day starts at the bridge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom