Just heard something VERY interesting

CaptainMichael

wickedfan07 said:
Ok. What's the first thing to go down?

Some restructuring would be good in the Studios. Maybe the focus should be taken off just movies, and be placed more on entertainment as a whole. Disney has its hand in theatrical productions, why not bring that theme to Florida?
That ugly Dinosaur.

The Studio theme works for entertainment...I think that's another reason they blocked the theater because that represents movies...The hat stands for the magic of hollywood which ranges from motion pictures to music to the hollywood that never was.

You can keep Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd...but the rest needs to be reconfigured.

Scar Junior

The Mak said:
AK: Tree of Life and Everest. Foliage everywhere and the claustrophobic nature of the park prevents a lot of weenie opportunities.

What? You really think it's clautrophobic? All the time or just during peak/holiday crowds?

Scar Junior

As far as restaurants go, just please keep:
Brown Derby - the best meal around, IMO.
Mama Melrose - good pasta.

Get rid of:
Sci-Fi - terrible food.
Commissary - works in theory/on paper; but not in execution.

The rest can stay or go, I don't care either way. 50s is really fun but the food is often blan. Maybe hire a new GM or executive chef to rehab the menu.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Scar Junior said:
As far as restaurants go, just please keep:
Brown Derby - the best meal around, IMO.
Mama Melrose - good pasta.

Get rid of:
Sci-Fi - terrible food.
Commissary - works in theory/on paper; but not in execution.

The rest can stay or go, I don't care either way. 50s is really fun but the food is often blan. Maybe hire a new GM or executive chef to rehab the menu.
How strange. We had the opposite experience.

Mama Melrose was horid. Pasta was served cold and for the price it was not at all good.

Sci Fi - fresh food, nice variety on the menu and great atmosphere.

jedimaster1227

hakunamatata said:
How strange. We had the opposite experience.

Mama Melrose was horid. Pasta was served cold and for the price it was not at all good.

Sci Fi - fresh food, nice variety on the menu and great atmosphere.

Mama Melrose- Great Flatbread

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom