Just heard something VERY interesting

manutdfan1

i dont care what they do i just want star tours to be updated:cry: . And maybe some knew mega awesome rides in mgm. and i dont mean thrill rides i mean rides that are awesome for everyone.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
This whole thread isn't adding up..

What's the source from another board?

It's not from:

Mouseplanet
Miceage
Mouseinfo
Intercot
Dis Boards
Laughingplace

So, where is it from?

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Original Poster
For those of you who want to know where I got my information from well...use the internet to travel to the LAUGHING PLACE there look for a discussion on IMAGINATION, there you will find the other LEE, who is something of a MAC.

MickeyTigg

Lewis Carroll said:
I just read something from a "in the know" person who lurks on another message board that Tuesday July 11th. was a BIG day at WDI as a ton of projects got greenlit and several projects were nixed. They also put together a 10 year plan (Lets see if this one actually works).

I have also read from this same source that the redo of the Imagination pavilion was nothing more than an extremly blue sky idea and there are absoluetly no serious plans for a redo of Imagination in the next few years.

This is all pretty nebulous...care to devulge anymore information? What got greenlit and what got axed?

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
Original Poster
mousermerf said:
This whole thread isn't adding up..

What's the source from another board?

It's not from:

Mouseplanet
Miceage
Mouseinfo
Intercot
Dis Boards
Laughingplace

So, where is it from?

You are wrong. See Above.

autumndawn1006

Corrus said:
RED LIGHT - Beastly kingdom.
RED LIGHT - JTTCOTE in AK.
RED LIGHT - DL's HM upgrades.
RED LIGHT - Indy jones adventure.
RED LIGHT - Something,anything new to go in the old WoL pavillion.
RED LIGHT - Crushes EAC ride from paris.please.
RED LIGHT - The monsters inc attraction
RED LIGHT - Restaurant in the old skyway stations.
RED LIGHT - Midway mania.

023.gif

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

When did WDW get a red light district? I thought this was supposed to
be about family fun.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
SO i hunted down the information from laughingplace.com

Anywho, I don't buy a lot of it. Nothing at all out there for imagination? That's just ridiculous. It may be nothing going to happen any time soon, but there are certainly plans and ideas.

And a 10 year plan? Since when does WDI alone control the 10 year plan? I thought they were contracted out to make things when the company wanted them. A 10-year plans for parks and resorts would require other high-up muckety-mucks to sign off, and they were scattered around the globe that day.

Scar Junior

Lewis Carroll said:
You are wrong. See Above.

I read the laughing place board and saw* the thread. I still don't know what to believe! But it did remind me how much better WDWMAGIC is, both aesthetically and in terms of being user-friendly.

Figment571

What if the Imagineers started to guard stuff more closely. Things might be happening that they want to maybe want to keep ultra hush hush about and they sometimes mislead us.......... just my two cents.

SGT623

Tahu said:
I'm trying to hold my reaction to the nixing of the JII idea inside me. For if unleashed at full intensity, there might not be a park with which the ride update can be put into. Or a state with which to hold the park within. Or a continent where the country of said state to hold the park to hold the ride redo. Or a planet the continent is located on that holds the country that holds the state that holds the park that holds the attraction. Or a galaxy to hold the planet to hold the continent to hold the country to hold the state to hold the park to hold the ride redo. Or a universe to hold the galaxy to hold the planet to hold the continent to hold the country to hold the state to hold the park to hold the ride redo. Or a multiverse to hold the universe to hold the galaxy to hold the planet to hold the continent to hold the country to hold the state to hold the park to hold the ride redo.
Isn't it nice I'm holding this unimaginable rage inside?

One of the all time funniest things I have ever read on any Disney board. LOL thanks for that...but since it has been said here already, I know there are no plans for a re-redo at all right now as well....sorry

natalia1681

autumndawn1006 said:
When did WDW get a red light district? I thought this was supposed to
be about family fun.

Disney is trying to compete with Universal's Islands of Adventure park...you know, bring in a more thrill seeking, adult kind of crowd....:lookaroun

It's going to be the new 5th gate....:lookaroun

Don't tell anyone I told you.....:lookaroun

But I heard it from a bus driver, so it must be true, right?:lookaroun

Also, the bus driver said the they are bringing back River Country....:lookaroun

Whoo hoo:D

IcicleM

River Country, being brought bakc, I'm not sure of. However, I did hear they are going to tear River Country down completely, start over, and it would be a Pirates of the Caribbean themed Water Park called Pirates of the Caribbean Water Adventure, but it seems that may not happen since River Country is right next to Fort Wilderness, and the theme would be kinda off, and it's a small place, but who knows? They might make it bigger, or whatever, I dunno, but we'll see what happens.

Blizz

I don't know where some pleople get their info. Not saying this info is wrong because I am not in the know there, but a CM or Imagineer wouldn't risk their job posting information online. These days it is too easy to be tracked online and posting info online is not something to loose their job over. Trust me, even with the pay CMs get, they wont risk it. At least ones who like their jobs wont risk it. Some may choose to tip off others who post for them.. but oh well...

We all know Monsters is being built and we all know the Studios is getting something in Backlands, but as to what that is.. well CMs in the Studios dont even have a clue, rumors are flying around there as much as they are on here. Sit back, relax, because no matter what you do or say they will do what they want to do anyway. Even if we all know it will never make money Disney is like a teenage girl -- they need to find out from their own experience, even if it hurts them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom