Just got back-Photos!

forbidden donut

Original Poster
e4ymod said:
I'm guessing you took a tripod with you to take those pics. I'm going to be leaving for Orlando in about 7 hours and I'm taking my new Rebel XT with me. I was just wondering if you had trouble with the tripod... carrying it around all day, setting it up in the large crowds, complaints?

No tripod, just a fast lens(and the occasional light pole or tree to brace against)
I was going to bring a monopod on my trip but before I left I learned that the airlines do not allow tripods or monopods in carry-on luggage (I only take what I can carry on the plane with me)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
s2jrston said:
This is probably the best photo update I've ever seen here. Great job! Thanks for keeping it simple, to the point and relevant.
It was a nice update, but not the best. The photos of Regis, the most arrogent man in showbusiness, ruined it for me. But otherwise, it was nice.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
hakunamatata said:
It was a nice update, but not the best. The photos of Regis, the most arrogent man in showbusiness, ruined it for me. But otherwise, it was nice.

Wow if Regis is the worst thing you have to worry about, you have a pretty good life.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
hakunamatata said:
Me stating that Regis is the most arrogant man in show business in no way correlates with what I have to worry about in my life.....

I could go on, but you would probably just get bored....

You forgot that you made up the 3d Everest glasses thread just to make a joke. I know that would be on the back of my mind
BTW: the image i was told to withhold
imag0047_145.jpg

hcswingfield

Thanks for taking the time and effort to load in those terrific photographs so that we all could share in the delight. What a great gift you have, and what a great gift you've shared with all of us! :xmas:

Buried20KLeague

warlord said:
You forgot that you made up the 3d Everest glasses thread just to make a joke. I know that would be on the back of my mind
BTW: the image i was told to withhold
imag0047_145.jpg

Now come on. When you post that picture, it's like you're passing judgement on others. :rolleyes:

Thank god Regis wasn't in the picture. I don't know WHAT I'd do.

Uponastar

pixel-dust said:
May I ask what kind of camera you drive? Santa needs a hint :)

Off topic, but I just wanted to welcome you Pixel-dust :wave: and tell you I love your name and your avatar! Very Creative!

Uponastar

On topic, I just want to thank forbidden donut for the truly amazing photos. Great job! I don't get the whole picture withholding thing though. :veryconfu
I must be dense! :eek:

dandaman

I thought they only did the projector on SSE at July 4th? I saw it the night it debuted, I hadn't seen it on any updates since.

Great pics, BTW. I especially love the Illuminations pictures. Must be a great camera to take pics with! :sohappy:

Rob562

dandaman said:
I thought they only did the projector on SSE at July 4th? I saw it the night it debuted, I hadn't seen it on any updates since.

Great pics, BTW. I especially love the Illuminations pictures. Must be a great camera to take pics with! :sohappy:

I'm not 100% sure what they did on SE for the 4th, but I think I recall it being a separate projector strictly for that event. The "Goodnight" projection is done with the American Adventure laser. (Just like the "25" logo after IllumiNations25 and the earlier spinning globe projection)

Overall, the entire projection loop is of falling snow and the phrase "Goodnight" in about 8 languages.

-Rob

mousermerf

Account Suspended
They also projected a cute daisy-type flower that waves in the wind on SSE during Flower and Garden festival this year.

The projection for the 4th was indeed different, full color, probably from panini - the folks who are projecting on the DL castle nightly.

Brent

Wonderful pics, seeing ee at dusk almost made me cry. Thanks for shareing. The LS/TT line pic reminds me of the one awhile ago & reminds me even more why WOL should be open during the tt rehab. I was waiting to see the "3d ee" pic thanks lol

forbidden donut

Original Poster
hcswingfield said:
Thanks for taking the time and effort to load in those terrific photographs so that we all could share in the delight. What a great gift you have, and what a great gift you've shared with all of us! :xmas:

Thank you for those very kind words.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom