Just found out..

Patsfan28

I am being sent to a conference Mar 10-14 and when i got the paperwork it said it was being held at Coronado Springs!!! As a disney lover this was about the best news i received today! I get to stay 5 nights with all expenses paid by the company! Dream come true now i just have to worry about paying attention at the conference :)

Patsfan28

Original Poster
Thanks guys i was very happy to see that! I dont know how much time i will get in the parks... but im def looking to enjoy some nice dining

Upvote 0

coltow

I went to a conference at Yacht Club about 9 years ago. It was fantastic to not need to pay for the room for a few nights (I tacked on a couple after so I could go ot parks). I don't think I ever would have afforded to stay there other wise.

Upvote 0

Patsfan28

Original Poster
I went to a conference at Yacht Club about 9 years ago. It was fantastic to not need to pay for the room for a few nights (I tacked on a couple after so I could go ot parks). I don't think I ever would have afforded to stay there other wise.

I was really hoping it would be there! I love their ballrooms and conference rooms.

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

I am being sent to a conference Mar 10-14 and when i got the paperwork it said it was being held at Coronado Springs!!! As a disney lover this was about the best news i received today! I get to stay 5 nights with all expenses paid by the company! Dream come true now i just have to worry about paying attention at the conference :)
That's awesome! Enjoy!!

Upvote 0

HollyBelle

Fun! In 2008 I attended a conference at the Contemporary and it was hell trying to pay attention in those sessions. :lol: I'll admit, my colleagues and I did bail on a few. Of course it doesn't hurt that my boss is a big Disney fan himself! Enjoy!

Upvote 0

tecowdw

Lucky you! I have to travel across country to a meeting next month but mine is at our Corporate Office - not a cool place like a Disney resort. :(

The only plus is it is in southern California so I am staying beyond Thursday (last meeting) and going to Disneyland for the weekend. Sadly, that portion is on my dime.

Have no clue why we couldn't have had the meetings at Grand Californian - only an hour away from our office! Obviously a Disney fan didn't coordinate it!
:hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom