Just booked Free Dining!

mypalStitch

I just got Free Dining for 9/17 - 9/23 at Wilderness Lodge!! Used code AYG! Only on the phone for 15 minutes!!
Good Luck! :sohappy:

romiti

Just out of curiosity, which view did you obtain/prefer -- I only ask because last year I remember few, if any rooms being released for WL, and I had an impossible time getting a room w/the promotion.

Upvote 0

mypalStitch

Original Poster
Just out of curiosity, which view did you obtain/prefer -- I only ask because last year I remember few, if any rooms being released for WL, and I had an impossible time getting a room w/the promotion.

I got woods view, was there last year with free dining at WL with standard view, but none available this year.

Upvote 0

aj_steig

Congrats everyone!! I am a Visa cardholder and I booked with KK, so I am just waiting to hear from Pam anytime today:)

P.S. if anyone hasn't booked yet, give KK a call! They are absolutely wonderful and you won't be disappointed!!

Have a great day everyone and good luck!!

Upvote 0

Tink95

Finally:p I just finished modifing my trip. Now we have free dinning and saved over $400. The 55 mins on hold was worth it.:sohappy::sohappy: Everybody have a great time. Hope to see you there.

Upvote 0

romiti

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Woohooooo!!!!!! Just booked WL Woods room for 9/14 - 9/21!!! Being on hold for 50 minutes was most definitely worth it -- good luck everybody, just be patient!

Upvote 0

colleen2997

I am not a Disney Visa holder, so come April 10 I just hope my travel agent can get me free dining for our room which is already booked at AKL 9/10 - 9/17. I wonder if there is a chance all the free dining will be booked up by Disney Visa holders before 4/10???:veryconfu

Upvote 0

romiti

Hey Colleen -- just to give you an idea about how AKL was last year, I wasn't a Disney Visa Cardholder, and I when I called to book with Free Dining (on the first morning it was opened up to the public), virtually every room type was still available at AKL....of course, every year is different -- hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

Hey Colleen -- just to give you an idea about how AKL was last year, I wasn't a Disney Visa Cardholder, and I when I called to book with Free Dining (on the first morning it was opened up to the public), virtually every room type was still available at AKL....of course, every year is different -- hope this helps.
well we didn't get our first AKL choice, but we were trying to book a Club Level. We wanted to do the cool Safari rides.

Upvote 0

colleen2997

Ok, thanks for the info. I will keep my fingers crossed, we have been planning our whole vacation around getting the free dining. My husband only agreed to staying at a deluxe if we got the free dining.

Upvote 0

Cole'sMom

Woo hoo! I just booked at the Pop for September 15-21!! We are so excited. I was only on hold for 25 minutes-thank goodness for Bluetooth earpieces! Have great trips, everyone!

Upvote 0

aj_steig

I'm in too!!! September 3rd-September 10th @ Pop Century!! :sohappy:Thanks again to Pam and Elizabeth at Kingdom Konsultants. You're the best!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom