Just a thought on Epcot's 25th...

Connor002

wow

i just looked, i'm surprised

i hadn't been thinking much of it since its going to take a while to reach a thouand

i'll just take things as they come, and try to remember when i reach a thousand, i forgot about my hundreth and two hundreth

wdwishes2005

Connor002 said:
wow

i just looked, i'm surprised

i hadn't been thinking much of it since its going to take a while to reach a thouand

i'll just take things as they come, and try to remember when i reach a thousand, i forgot about my hundreth and two hundreth

i am getting closer... cant wait to get the dignified senior member title.

Figment fan

Guys, I've heard from another site (I forgot the name!) that The Imagination Pavilion was going down for a major rehab in July 2006 to May 2007. The site said that work would be going on inside JIIWF and the Imageworks.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They just keep rolling in....

It would make sense - when all`s said and done management would seriously want to have an attraction that can stand up for itself, not one based on the original and with such a bad history.

General Grizz

Figment fan said:
Guys, I've heard from another site (I forgot the name!) that The Imagination Pavilion was going down for a major rehab in July 2006 to May 2007. The site said that work would be going on inside JIIWF and the Imageworks.
Could you try to remember, please? :D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
General Grizz said:
Could you try to remember, please? :D

Grizz, I am going to be there in November....if we dont have an answer by then...I will chain myself to a Journey ride vehicle until someone gives us an answer.... :D

General Grizz

hakunamatata said:
Grizz, I am going to be there in November....if we dont have an answer by then...I will chain myself to a Journey ride vehicle until someone gives us an answer.... :D
And hear that blasted ride over and over again? You should just threaten to shove Figzilla into the Idea Bag until he speaks.

DavyCrockett74

It seems everyone is expecting something big to happen for Epcot's 25th. I'd bet nothing happens. I predict Disney will issue some pins, t-shirts and other memorabilia with a nifty logo.

mrtoad

DavyCrockett74 said:
It seems everyone is expecting something big to happen for Epcot's 25th. I'd bet nothing happens. I predict Disney will issue some pins, t-shirts and other memorabilia with a nifty logo.

The MK got a big 25th party, why not EPCOT?

dxwwf3

DavyCrockett74 said:

Maybe I don't expect the 25th will be HUGE, but I do think that there will be a 12 or 15 month celebration on property. I mean there is a different celebration all the time and why would Disney not take advantage of Epcot's 25th? "Come see how much Epcot has changed in 25 years"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom