Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

Jrb1979

Disney built Galaxy's Edge in approximately the same time it took to build Diagon Alley. Universal also built Velocicoaster in approximately the same time. So maybe Universal built Velocicoaster kind of slow?

Oh wait no, every project is different and it's not fair to make blanket statements that Universal Good at Construction and Disney Bad.
I will add for some reason new attractions don't attract people like they do at regional parks.

Tom Morrow

I will add for some reason new attractions don't attract people like they do at regional parks.

I'm not sure about that one. The only real reason both regional parks and destination parks build new attractions is to entice people to keep coming back. Sometimes smaller, non-headliner attractions are built to address capacity. For instance, nobody is going to book a vacation for Ratatouille at Epcot, but they might for Guardians.

Jrb1979

I'm not sure about that one. The only real reason both regional parks and destination parks build new attractions is to entice people to keep coming back. Sometimes smaller, non-headliner attractions are built to address capacity. For instance, nobody is going to book a vacation for Ratatouille at Epcot, but they might for Guardians.
What I meant by it is that most regional parks will see a big spike in attendance when a new coaster is added. Where as Disney and to some extent Universal don't really see a spike from big new attractions. Yes their attendance keeps going up but it's usually linear.

Tom Morrow

What I meant by it is that most regional parks will see a big spike in attendance when a new coaster is added. Where as Disney and to some extent Universal don't really see a spike from big new attractions. Yes their attendance keeps going up but it's usually linear.

Ah ok. Yeah that makes sense.

OG Runner

There are some who don't love it cause it doesn't have a story or no show scenes. While the queue is themed, the ride itself isn't themed as much so its not Disney quality.

Then Disney is going to have some "splaining" to do, when Tron opens up. The "cycles" will light up and look like the ones in the
movies, but other than that, nothing.

OG Runner

We all know Dis fans will love it and not say anything bad about it.

I take exception to that. I am both a Disney & Universal fan. Neither is as good or as bad as some people say.
Neither is without flaws. Which is why I mentioned if someone, (A Disney Fanatic), were to say Velocicoaster is
not themed enough, they should realize they are about to get a coaster without even as much theming.

brb1006

We all know Dis fans/Disney Twitter will love it and not say anything bad about it.
19789999.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

I may have missed this question so I apologize if it was asked already...Are there plans to convert the River Adventure to the one in Hollywood or is it staying the same to balance it out to World instead of park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom