Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

Rich Brownn

I do agree with you but I also understand why some people feel the way they do. We gotta have balance. You can't just tell people to not leave their house if they're scared of the virus. That's a lame clap back. I appreciate these theme parks having their own guidelines and safety protocols and not really following what the local government is doing but they have to realize that everything is extremes nowadays. People who are concerned about the pandemic and people who don't give a damn about it. There has to be a middle ground that can satisfy both sides.

I'm just wondering why the sudden shift in Universal's strategy of 100% capacity on their rides now.
Probably because of the low risk per CDC guidelines (esentially you're moving so fast it would be difficult to be exposed especially since you're outside, wearing a mask, and not facing each other).

disneygeek90

Probably because of the low risk per CDC guidelines (esentially you're moving so fast it would be difficult to be exposed especially since you're outside, wearing a mask, and not facing each other).
I had a single rider next to me today and fully took his mask off for the entirety of the ride, had mask in hand. Obviously I’m not worried about it it’s just sad how many people can’t follow basic rules.

EricsBiscuit

Fantastic ride!
3D3CF0E1-8721-4EE5-821C-BF1218DDA0F0.jpeg
C49A2AB4-2A79-4FC4-A3BD-6E5B6FD06B84.jpeg
FC197E05-88BD-4A9B-94C5-5325B0322496.jpeg

Jrb1979

What I gather is the Dis twitter people aren't as high on it cause it's not "themed enough" and that the coaster community love it as it's one of the best coasters in Florida.i personally can't wait to ride it.

Poseidon Quest

What I gather is the Dis twitter people aren't as high on it cause it's not "themed enough" and that the coaster community love it as it's one of the best coasters in Florida.i personally can't wait to ride it.

Indeed, though they won't hesitate to praise Test Track 2.0, or Rock n' Rollercoaster. The coaster is incredibly well themed and once you enter the queue, it feels surprisingly immersive. When you're on the platform, looking out the windows into the raptor paddock, it feels like you're in an entirely different place.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Universal should he ashamed. Some people have no choice but to fly for business. Theme parks are for luxury only. Reasons like this is why they were shuth down for so long and the pandemic is not over. There are new strains being discovered. People still stupid enough to refuse to get vaccines. They have a responsibility to obey guidelines and in that respect they have failed miserably just so they can make a buck.

You ARE aware that you can catch COVID from places that arent theme parks, right? You can literally go to the grocery store tomorrow and get it from someone who just passed you.

My95cobras

Universal should he ashamed. Some people have no choice but to fly for business. Theme parks are for luxury only. Reasons like this is why they were shuth down for so long and the pandemic is not over. There are new strains being discovered. People still stupid enough to refuse to get vaccines. They have a responsibility to obey guidelines and in that respect they have failed miserably just so they can make a buck.
You don’t have to go….

Giss Neric

Where do you find these particular Dis Twitter people? All I see is full praise on the ride and the queue from both sides. Are you sure these are their legit opinions or them just being sarcastic or just plain trolling but in actuality they like it and just wants attention and saying something like that would trigger someone else.

Jrb1979

Where do you find these particular Dis Twitter people? All I see is full praise on the ride and the queue from both sides. Are you sure these are their legit opinions or them just being sarcastic or just plain trolling but in actuality they like it and just wants attention and saying something like that would trigger someone else.
There are some who don't love it cause it doesn't have a story or no show scenes. While the queue is themed, the ride itself isn't themed as much so its not Disney quality.

Tom Morrow

The ride needs a proper show scene at the end and I'll die on this hill. Picture an Owen animatronic on one side of the track, herding and doing the "hand thing" with a pack of raptor animatronics on the other side of the track as he attempts to gather them back into their cages, and you pass right between them - or even hold there if there's a backup!

It's not that the coaster itself is less fun without this, but it would bookend the coaster nicely and make the whole thing feel like a complete experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom