Jungle Cruise closing for lengthy refurbishment late this summer

Lee

Adventurer
I agree. I think Jungle Cruise is dated and lame,
Hey! Respect the awesomnosity of the Jungle.
image.jpg

It is my favorite ride, after all.

Bocabear

I can't disagree, I just like King Louie alot is all ;)
RP
Actually, the WDW Jungle cruise is in need of anything to fix it up and not make it the butt of jokes... New effects, new show scenes... and really, the Cambodian temple has always been a missed opportunity... Such a great buildup for something amazing and dramatic that never happens... King Louie? well maybe that could add something, but anything would be better than the static tiger with light up eyes and the swaying snakes... Put some Adventure into Adventureland....

FigmentJedi

I still like the idea of "character" additions to the ride being realistic animals in vignettes that allude to who they might actually be.

Last edited:

janoimagine

King Louie? well maybe that could add something, but anything would be better than the static tiger with light up eyes and the swaying snakes... Put some Adventure into Adventureland....

I think the poster was referencing the infamous King Louie Jungle Cruise Thread. It was one of the most epic threads on this forum, well ... at least one of the most entertaining.

Scooter

I quit enjoying Jungle Cruise the day they yelled at my wife because she put her leg over the center seat of the boat in order to sit next to me. Well that and Animal KIngdom Park opened and we got to see "Real" animals on a Safari.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom