June Roll Call

Pooh'sBuddy

I know! I keep checking periodically but no luck yet. You prob think I'm nuts, but I'm a picky eater and honestly there is not much on hte menu that I wpuld actually eat. I more so want to go there just to see the inside of the place :)

I'm a picky eater, and nothing looks that fab to me, too. Maybe, lunch? I'd pick the turkey and cheese sandwich off the children's menu.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

I know! I keep checking periodically but no luck yet. You prob think I'm nuts, but I'm a picky eater and honestly there is not much on hte menu that I wpuld actually eat. I more so want to go there just to see the inside of the place :)
Me too. The French cuisine doesn't appeal to me, but I am dying to eat there! I am doing the same thing: checking "periodically"!:eek: Good luck to us both!;)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Original Poster
Me too. The French cuisine doesn't appeal to me, but I am dying to eat there! I am doing the same thing: checking "periodically"!:eek: Good luck to us both!;)
Fingers crossed for both of you! Hope the pixie dust is working!

Upvote 0

Tink0102

Do you mean that some pins look like they are official Disney pins but they're fakes? I think the CMs would be nice about it if they noticed the fakes. My kids like the ones we bought off ebay whether they're real or not. I'm not sure what the chances are that they're real or not, but we'll see. I need to reread Disney Tourist Blog's post about pin trading (it's helpful). The kid only trading CMs wear a different color lanyard, but I can't remember what it is.

I need to figure this out, too. The benefit of someone grabbing FPs while everybody else waits on that person instead of going on other attractions does seem to escape me, but that's OK.
Green..I watched a YouTube video and the trader said they wear green.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom