June Roll Call

OswaldTheRabbit

Staying at Coronado springs (first time) from June 1-9. It is a surprise visit for my birthday boy who doesn't know we are going for him 9th birthday. He has always wanted to go in summer so he can do blizzard beach! Spending his birthday night at his favorite place... Japan in Epcot!

Can't wait! We are going in Novemeber also and I didn't think we could swing it for the summer but with the discount and that we are driving it really cut the cost!

Yay!

Upvote 0

MouseDreaming

Alright, just about had a heart attack when I saw the refurb for POTC posted. Thank goodness it doesn't start until the end of our trip. It may sound funny, but that might have been a deal breaker for us. One of my family's favorite rides in MK (the other being HM), and we haven't been to the world in 2 years. All I can say is Phew, dodged one, right there!

Upvote 0
We are looking forward to our June 12-19 stay at Bay Lake Towers, our DVC "home". Will be celebrating my niece's 7th birthday (seems she ALWAYS gets her birthday celebration at WDW!), and my sister/BIL's anniversary (again they ALWAYS seem to celebrate here)... but we will also be celebrating two occasions that we have been waiting for a very long time - our DS's High School Graduation and our DD's first ever Disney Trip at the sweet age of 6mos. Yes, I know... we are crazy... an 18yro AND a 6mos?? (really... we planned it... we wanted to spread out college tuition payments;)). We have a couple other families that will be traveling down with us in addition to our family of 9, as we hope to host a private grad party for the boys at EPCOT (Lower Lochside). Still working on those details though.

Too bad we are not going to be there at the same time. I will be there June 2nd-9th with my 16 year old DD and 9 month old DD..haha.

Upvote 0

wdwmom2+1

June 3-9th. our first time in A LONG time not staying on site :( we were going to do 2 rooms at pop but saved about 1200 to do the doubletree at DTD. But excited non the less :)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Original Poster
lucky dogs...which resort?
We got a condo just off sight for less than the price of a value! My boys are open to close commandos so I never see the resort anyway! More money for strolling my way through world showcase! I have 3 full days at EPCOT planned!

Upvote 0

mrdisman

We got a condo just off sight for less than the price of a value! My boys are open to close commandos so I never see the resort anyway! More money for strolling my way through world showcase! I have 3 full days at EPCOT planned!

very cool Figgy...oh, I do at least 3 days EPCOT...but if I do Disney alone...every day

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Original Poster
this made me LOl! I have no prob finding an adult beverage in the all the parks, well expect MK! LOL! But world showcase is my FAV!!! Between a margarita in Mexico, a Carlsberg in Germany and a gray goose slushie in France I'm ready for nap! LOL!
Dinner at BOG now MK is no problem!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom